MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Well done rafa and his backers feel bad for thiem, lose on a smash of all things

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6771

lol terrible last pt... what a choke

nadal is toast now he wont win

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Bullshit

Wtf was that final point.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Rafa!!!!!!!!!

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13502

thats just miserable im beside myself. fuking thiem choked on those last 3 points

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

lol rafa backers and fans ... fuking clown show vamos rafa !!!!!!!!!!

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

That pt where rafa made thiem do 3-4 overheads and then still have to do a circus shot to win the pt made him paranoid when he didn't have to do perfect smash

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    Rafa!!!!!!!!!

Don't celebrate too loud. People will think you are a square.

Congrats

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15089

Rafa to take off the rest of the year for another hair transplant after the US Open. Give me odds on that

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

great match. Alot of fun to watch

burtonrider726
    burtonrider726's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6656

Great match. On the wrong side in the fifth. Darn it. Didn’t think Rafa would hold serve so easily after that shaky fourth set. Rafa has another gear.

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Anyone catch the first shot of tiebreak? Looked out? Not sure why thiem saving his challenges for tomorrow with a few points left in the match.

Overall great match

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

tennis is really a worthless sport. barely anyone beats the big 3.. its the same bs every year. its really dull

ans61201

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    tennis is really a worthless sport. barely anyone beats the big 3.. its the same bs every year. its really dull
    Sounds like half the sports in the world lol

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

You're witnessing history and greatness. Cherish it. These kinds of players don't come around often. Maybe every 100 years or so. The big 3 have a certain talent and dedication to the game, a certain mental fortitude, that no one else in the world has. That's why they are living legends. Don't disrespect that. It's not served on a platter for them. They go out and take it each and every match. Everyone is gunning for them, and yet they shift to different gears, gears that simply don't exist for 99.9% of the tour.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

stepaside777
    stepaside777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5274

Quote Originally Posted by stepaside777 View Post
    nadal getting better.. he will destroy dominic in 5
    easyvmonei

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

lol easy money

Nadal lucked out

How does Thiem not win??

Hardest hitter I ever saw

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11464

I am so sick of hearing "Nadal never takes a point off and hustles on every play". The dude takes points off all the time, probably more than any of the top players. He wins big points and big service games because he steps up his level. If he was always doing his best he wouldn't have another level to take it to. Guy is a beast, but I'm so sick of hearing that about him. He's just awesome so when he's playing 75% it looks like 100% for most guys. Also pretty sure he is on roids or adderal or something. Not that I care, I think most these top guys (+serena) are except for Fed.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I don’t know how these guys never get tired in extreme conditions it’s amazing

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    I am so sick of hearing "Nadal never takes a point off and hustles on every play". The dude takes points off all the time, probably more than any of the top players. He wins big points and big service games because he steps up his level. If he was always doing his best he wouldn't have another level to take it to. Guy is a beast, but I'm so sick of hearing that about him. He's just awesome so when he's playing 75% it looks like 100% for most guys. Also pretty sure he is on roids or adderal or something. Not that I care, I think most these top guys (+serena) are except for Fed.
    Nadal's body would be way more shredded if he was taking roids. Have you seen his chest? It's flat. I'm probably in better shape visually than Nadal, but don't have the same endurance as him. Nadal is who he is because he's the best guy on the planet with a racket in his hand.

There are plenty of guys who look like Nadal, guys who aren't even athletes.

Goat Milk

And by the way Nadal reacted to Sharapova's banning, saying it was good for her to get banned and shit, you think this guy would ever touch a banned substance? Nadal has been through some of the roughest injuries ever. People thought his career was done. Look back in the tennis threads on this site. He was a non factor for 2 years.

I silenced everyone in those threads.

Same as I did with Federer thread.

Same as I did on that Djokovic thread.

I always win these arguments. Cause they're not even strong arguments on the opposing end.

Nadal taking steroids or adderall?

Lol. Dude. It doesn't even make sense...

burtonrider726
    burtonrider726's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6656

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    You're witnessing history and greatness. Cherish it. These kinds of players don't come around often. Maybe every 100 years or so. The big 3 have a certain talent and dedication to the game, a certain mental fortitude, that no one else in the world has. That's why they are living legends. Don't disrespect that. It's not served on a platter for them. They go out and take it each and every match. Everyone is gunning for them, and yet they shift to different gears, gears that simply don't exist for 99.9% of the tour.
    Definitely agree. Not easy when you know guys on the other side of the court have nothing to lose and you know that you may never have another chance to win a major. Fed is still defying his age and he has lost a step and become more human, but still would dismantle most of these guys in the tournament. Majors test these athletes and they have proven 10+times even with three of the best to ever play the game that they have what it takes. Props to them. Use to hate nadal with his antics, but appreciate him more now than ever.

ans61201

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    And by the way Nadal reacted to Sharapova's banning, saying it was good for her to get banned and shit, you think this guy would ever touch a banned substance? Nadal has been through some of the roughest injuries ever. People thought his career was done. Look back in the tennis threads on this site. He was a non factor for 2 years.

I silenced everyone in those threads.

Same as I did with Federer thread.

Same as I did on that Djokovic thread.

I always win these arguments. Cause they're not even strong arguments on the opposing end.

Nadal taking steroids or adderall?

Lol. Dude. It doesn't even make sense...
    Bigbuisness forget your password?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6771

nah it's fun watching the big 3 go at it vs worthy opponents or when they face eachother once in a while.... i was waiting a long time to watch an epic 5 hour marathon

need the nadal joker finale

they don't always win either... i remember watching both open finals when stan the man won

First 1234