Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

Ostapenko queen of double faults

She's playing like shit and double faulting a ton. Townsend isn't even good.

europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

played her again today and lost money again on osta...ughhh..awful...

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

townsend better than you think, gets back a ton of balls anybody like that is trouble for ostapenko who's prone to hit an error at any moment

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    townsend better than you think, gets back a ton of balls anybody like that is trouble for ostapenko who's prone to hit an error at any moment
    How far does Townsend usually go in grand slams?

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    How far does Townsend usually go in grand slams?
    not far her problem is usually inconsistency playing better of late although its itf she won like 4 of those tourneys the last few months. hopefully oyster can turn it around.

europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

Good point, osta has a lot of ue regardless, and on top of that if someone makes her hit extra shot.. But i just thought she will play decent match against weaker opponent... still can cover 4.5 but I doubt...

Demonata

not far her problem is usually inconsistency playing better of late although its itf she won like 4 of those tourneys the last few months. hopefully oyster can turn it around.
    Exactly

jtoler

Here is oyster's stats from last round somehow she managed to win even though she committed 60 ue's and had 11 double faults, Ive always had a love/hate relationship with her lol, she will give you a heart attack.

jtoler

47 ue's today and 15 double faults heart attack city, I did take her after she was broken in the 1st set, odds werent good and I should have waited till right after she lost the 1st set but didnt know if she might come back to win 1st set. if sharapova wins those two meet up in 3rd round, oyster will be pumped and more focused for that one especially because its Pov. they had a close match in rome this year where Pov took it in 3.

Demonata

47 ue's today and 15 double faults heart attack city, I did take her after she was broken in the 1st set, odds werent good and I should have waited till right after she lost the 1st set but didnt know if she might come back to win 1st set. if sharapova wins those two meet up in 3rd round, oyster will be pumped and more focused for that one especially because its Pov. they had a close match in rome this year where Pov took it in 3.
    Pov and woz going to lose tonight

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Pov and woz going to lose tonight
    I wouldnt mind seeing it, I watched cirstea last match though and she should have lost, her weight is up and down its a little up now and she isnt moving the greatest, just a few pounds but I can tell. Tsurenko could give Woz fits if woz is the early round version that isnt hitting all that confidently.