stepaside777
    stepaside777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1230

Parlay:
    Coric ML
    Shapalov ML
    Schwartzman -3.5
    Cavs ML

I think its a verry decent plays for today. Everyone is Hot. Shapalov didnt play that much as public thinks. Hes 19 year old and recovers are different than 30 year olds do.

cheechchooch
    cheechchooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

berdych plays like shit the last few months....but conditions are very different compared to madrid..still think he can get it done?

nuxx??
    nuxx??'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2387

I think Sock is a lock today, Kohl played a shitton of tennis lately, and is coming from a 3h match against Khachanov.

europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

Quote Originally Posted by nuxx?? View Post
    I think Sock is a lock today, Kohl played a shitton of tennis lately, and is coming from a 3h match against Khachanov.
    I agree, I will play sock too probably..not saying he is a lock but worth bet too.

nuxx??

Quote Originally Posted by europe_baller View Post
    I agree, I will play sock too probably..not saying he is a lock but worth bet too.
    You're right, nothing is a lock in tennis, but theres a good value in Sock today.

europe_baller

You're right, nothing is a lock in tennis, but theres a good value in Sock today.
    Same logic just hit sakkari to win a set against bertens and played first live when she was up 1-0..played 2nd set now too for a bit.. some players that played too much tennis and had some decent run are too over valued here in my opinion.. good luck

nuxx??

I think Cilic also wins easily today. He is dominating H2H, trashed harrison last year in Rome. Apparently he missed Madrid due to knee injury but i'm sure it's a cover up since he got married a day before 1st round in istanbul, which was also an obvious tank against Jaziri, and just wanted to continue vacation/honeymoon/whatever he did.

europe_baller

I think Cilic also wins easily today. He is dominating H2H, trashed harrison last year in Rome. Apparently he missed Madrid due to knee injury but i'm sure it's a cover up since he got married a day before 1st round in istanbul, which was also an obvious tank against Jaziri, and just wanted to continue vacation/honeymoon/whatever he did.
    good points, nice odds on 2:0 win.. I thought tsitsipas might have some chance against coric but afraid to play yet.. Coric in good form, but tsitsipas played some good matches on the clay, runs to every shot, and after few good tourneys got tired and i faded him couple times but I think he can bounce back.. Coric still not so proven on clay but had good matches too.. not sure yet..

stepaside777

lock costed me 500

europe_baller

Quote Originally Posted by stepaside777 View Post
    lock costed me 500
    I played ML..and live 2nd set and when he lost serve..I hope he comes back and win at least 2nd set...0/8 on break pts...ughhhh

stepaside777

i hope my parlay goes in..

JC1186
    JC1186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3762

How can Jack Sock ever be a lock against a guy like Kohlschreiber on clay? Strange play imo.

Just looks like a "he must be tired" based logic fail.

But sorry to hear about the loss. Not nice.

alexalexex
    alexalexex's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Jack sock plays when he feels like it. He is a duck.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 996

Quote Originally Posted by europe_baller View Post

Mind-boggling to read.
    I understand the match is over and Sock got owned (obviously) but I just don't understand the logic if you actually watch tennis.
    Sock is a fat out of shape drunk who has shown zero interest in training or playing tennis in 2018
    Kohl has been playing great and went hard against Khachanov showing he came to play again this week.
    I dunno what you guys watch sometimes. The line got pounded 50-60 cents with sharp money on kohl for a reason.

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Sock is hard surface player and Philip can play everywhere.
    How the hell he could be tired after 2 weeks of hard tennis,he is professional.

BTP
    Week 5
    5-0-0 740 pts

BTP
    Week 4
    4-1-0 361 pts

stepaside777

I want to try Begu ML today.

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Pouille shoul beat Edmund.

BTP
    Week 5
    5-0-0 740 pts

BTP
    Week 4
    4-1-0 361 pts

stepaside777

edmund is hot nowadays

europe_baller

Lol everyone comes in after the fact and talk about match..I was well aware of that, and he had like 10 break pts that he didn't cash in, he breaks any of them in first set it is different ball game.. Well Thiem was in form, fognini talented nut case that had couple bad losses in a row and what happened.. good for people that backed kohl..on to the next one..

stepaside777

backed nishi on first set was intensive...
    got begu and venus.

stepaside777

ill stake pouille for 1000

JC1186
    JC1186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3762

Bro... you must be sweating balls. Pouille 2.20 into 7's now live. Just took some as I think the market is over valuing Edmund big time.

stepaside777

Nah Im alright mate.Had btts in atletico game also for 1k.
    Made some proffit on fognini,paire,sharapova,venus Live. But the loses make it even.

nuxx??

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post

Mind-boggling to read.
    I understand the match is over and Sock got owned (obviously) but I just don't understand the logic if you actually watch tennis.
    Sock is a fat out of shape drunk who has shown zero interest in training or playing tennis in 2018
    Kohl has been playing great and went hard against Khachanov showing he came to play again this week.
    I dunno what you guys watch sometimes. The line got pounded 50-60 cents with sharp money on kohl for a reason.
    The logic is that 35 year old Kohl played 13 matches in 30 days and just had a 3h match againt Khachanov. Sock can be great when he actually shows up or gives a shit. He had terrible run so far in 2018 but that has to come to an end, same shit with Poullie. There was value on the play, and if he converted some of those million break oppurtunities he had, different ball game. But i guess it's easy to come to a thread after the match and spew nonsense.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 996

The logic is that 35 year old Kohl played 13 matches in 30 days and just had a 3h match againt Khachanov. Sock can be great when he actually shows up or gives a shit. He had terrible run so far in 2018 but that has to come to an end, same shit with Poullie. There was value on the play, and if he converted some of those million break oppurtunities he had, different ball game. But i guess it's easy to come to a thread after the match and spew nonsense.
    Try reading my post next time dumb fuk
    I mentioned the match was over in the first sentence
    I only come in here every few days to check out the tennis retards