Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Starts in 15 minutes according to schedule.

The Tunisian Jaziri is in good form winning 8 of his last 9 matches.

He is high on confidence, especially in Morocco, an amazing performance yesterday vs Zverev.

There is not much people attending the matches but those that do show up support their fellow North-African in Jaziri.

Opponent Edmund on the other hand is a strong server and is decent from the baseline. Has not played up to expectations in 2018 as of yet. Match is played on clay being a slow surface and this doesn't suit Edmund's strengths.

Odds should be closer. Take Jaziri.

GL

Last edited by Thrilla; 04-13-18 at 11:12 AM.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Clay is potentially Edmund's best surface, the way he hits the forehand it's best when he's not rushed. Gave Nadal a lot of trouble last year in Monte Carlo.

If Jaziri can impose himself, he has a shot. If he doesn't Edmund will bang forehands at the Jaziri backhand all day, Jaziri is forced to slice, and he loses.

Anyway, the match is rained off, it'll be tomorrow.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

It's dog or pass for me. There is also the factor of whether Edmund will overextend himself in this tournament with Monte Carlo approaching.

Match rescheduled to start in 5 hours.

DavidGoliath5003
    DavidGoliath5003's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3319

Lol Edmund is much better and would win this matchup 8/10 times imo.... However this is an ATP250 in a shady part of the world. Its Jaziri or pass for me

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

You can't say "out of his cotton pickin' mind" these days but you can call yourself "soldier of allah"

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    You can't say "out of his cotton pickin' mind" these days but you can call yourself "soldier of allah"
    Yoel Romero in the UFC been doing the same thing for yours.

nuxx??
    nuxx??'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5903

Is this regarding that NBA commentator saying that about Westbrook the other night?

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by bosigga View Post
    Yoel Romero in the UFC been doing the same thing for yours.
    Yeah well there haven't been tens of thousands of murders by terrorists who scream "God akbar" in the last few decades

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

Yeah well there haven't been tens of thousands of murders by terrorists who scream "God akbar" in the last few decades

So if the title said Malek “Soldier of God” Jaziri you wouldn’t have an issue?

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by bosigga View Post
    So if the title said Malek “Soldier of God” Jaziri you wouldn’t have an issue?
    Ur missing the point
    I wouldn't even have an issue with "soldier of allah" if people weren't getting suspended for saying "cotton pickin' mind"

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

You are comparing apples with pears. No educated person gets offended by "Soldier of Allah/God"

I would give that NBA-commentator the benefit of the doubt whether he referred to slavery with his comment.

Now if dlowilly said it? Well I'm not so sure given his amount of trumptarded comments on the forum. Bro do you even have any sportswagering related posts here?

Anyway, Jaziri doesn't call himself like that. I just made that up, just having fun. Assuming the player I back is muslim from a predominantly muslim country called Tunisia.

Match re-re-scheduled for tomorrow.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    You are comparing apples with pears. No educated person gets offended by "Soldier of Allah/God"

I would give that NBA-commentator the benefit of the doubt whether he referred to slavery with his comment.

Now if dlowilly said it? Well I'm not so sure given his amount of trumptarded comments on the forum. Bro do you even have any sportswagering related posts here?

Anyway, Jaziri doesn't call himself like that. I just made that up, just having fun. Assuming the player I back is muslim from a predominantly muslim country called Tunisia.

Match re-re-scheduled for tomorrow.
    LOL

Yes bro I do have sportswagering related posts

Why am I comparing apples with pears? Because you say so?

You made it up anyway so all of this is meaningless

I did derail your thread though so my bad
    Last edited by dlowilly; 04-13-18 at 05:02 PM.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

i get that you are trying to create a schtick with your 'unique' thread titles, but this one was quite unfortunate

its not about being educated or not

the mind works through associations

and in the current climate of islamic extremism and terrorits acts, phrases like 'soldier of allah' conjure up negative emotions

in todays reality it sounds more like something someone would say right before he blew himself and 20 other people up in a shopping mall

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    i get that you are trying to create a schtick with your 'unique' thread titles, but this one was quite unfortunate

and in the current climate of islamic extremism and terrorits acts, phrases like 'soldier of allah' conjure up negative emotions

in todays reality it sounds more like something someone would say right before he blew himself and 20 other people up in a shopping mall

stepaside777
    stepaside777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5274

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post

he said it clearly what he was reffering to so why dont you just shut up?

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by stepaside777 View Post
    he said it clearly what he was reffering to so why dont you just shut up?
    and i posted my opinion on the subject in a respectful manner

you on the other hand are just plane nasty

this is a forum, if you dont want people to post their opinions or only post if they agree with you, then this is not for you

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Wouldn't make sense: God is an English word, akbar is Arabic.

"God" and "Allah" mean the same thing, just like saying Dieu, Dios, Gott, Deus or whatever.

Anyway, match finally started. Court is a mess, and Edmund looks well off his game so far.