GodLoves
    GodLoves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

This is why Hyeon Chung retired against Roger Federer....

All the retards and keyboard warriors calling chung saying that he has no class for retiring...

here iswhy he retired https://www.instagram.com/p/BeahCqcB...en-by=hyeon519

that is painful as fuk. i dont know how he actually won a few games against roger with that hole in his feet.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

tough to play

Chung my favorite player 2018

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

who cares

looks like 1 bottle of new skin and 4 bandages along with 4 shots of vodka drank and 2 shots poured on wound

EASY

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Didnt see any of the match so no idea why he retired, every tennis player has blisters though.

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

A bunch of his Korean buddies laid big money on him, if he pulls the upset they win, if he's getting beat up he retires and they get refunded
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: secretstash

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

^^Tennis bets are action if a set is completed so his Korean friends still lost

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Not at some books like bm.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    A bunch of his Korean buddies laid big money on him, if he pulls the upset they win, if he's getting beat up he retires and they get refunded
    He retired in second set though, most common rule online is tennis matches have action after one set. Yes there are exceptions, some require two sets, some require match completion and some have action as soon as first ball is served, but one set is the popular consensus.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

If he was working with fixers, they would definitely choose books with match completed rules.

Almost nothing regarding fixing would surprise me in tennis anymore.

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15205

At least his feet aren't bound, could be a lot worse

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Who gives a shot,if u werent living under a fkin rock for the last year everyone and their dead grandma knew the goat Fed was winnin this whole thing, he will win wimbledon and us open as well

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    who cares

looks like 1 bottle of new skin and 4 bandages along with 4 shots of vodka drank and 2 shots poured on wound

EASY
    Beat me to it! We've all had blisters. New-Skin works wonders.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    only guys that work apparently know of that

bigday probably does

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Yeah I think in some sports that have intermittent action like baseball or football an athlete could push through it but not in tennis where ur moving around for 3 hrs

GodLoves
    GodLoves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Yeah I think in some sports that have intermittent action like baseball or football an athlete could push through it but not in tennis where ur moving around for 3 hrs
    Big serve and volley guy could have tried to push but guy like chung's game invlove running all over. He was running around as if in clay entire tournament. Blisters dont surprise with all that running and sliding and hard court but that is one rough looking blister. It looks like it started in earlier round and got worse through abuse in each rounds. Looks bad for whatever shoe company endorses him.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Seems more like he's picking up his ball and going home.

ans61201

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    He retired in second set though, most common rule online is tennis matches have action after one set. Yes there are exceptions, some require two sets, some require match completion and some have action as soon as first ball is served, but one set is the popular consensus.
    I was joking. However, that usually only applies to ML. Anything with a spread, game total etc would've been refunded. I know because I had the under on games and fed -2.5 for $500 a piece 😭😭😭😭

jtoler

Lauren Davis' toenail or nails were about to come off or maybe one came off in her match against Halep. Not equating either or one's tolerance, but the sound of that just makes your skin crawl.

ans61201

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Moneylines. I don't know use any books that would've paid -2.5 and under 35 games. I don't think he would. But like opti mentioned I wouldn't put anything past almost anyone in tennis anymore lol

ans61201

There's something to be said for the valuable lesson you could've potentially learned with a potentially once and a lifetime opportunity to play the goat. And would've showed a lot more guts. Blisters aren't going to be career/future threatening, more pain tolerance.

That blister didn't happen overnight, he was fine overcoming the pain when he was playing an inferior opponent. Convienent when he gets smoked 6-1 and then down a break in second set to ask for a bandage change, and then start limping around everywhere, and then publicly post the pic. Had to go through 3 steps to defend himself. Sounds like someone defending quitting.

Disclaimer: not the least bit pissed he cost me a grand or anything.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    who cares

EASY
    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Didnt see any of the match so no idea why he retired, every tennis player has blisters though.
    Quote Originally Posted by GzaTheGenius View Post
    At least his feet aren't bound, could be a lot worse
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Seems more like he's picking up his ball and going home.
    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Lauren Davis' toenail or nails were about to come off or maybe one came off in her match against Halep. Not equating either or one's tolerance, but the sound of that just makes your skin crawl.

Chung...Tennis puzzy who needs a longer needle.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Moneylines. I don't know use any books that would've paid -2.5 and under 35 games. I don't think he would. But like opti mentioned I wouldn't put anything past almost anyone in tennis anymore lol
    Right those are a void. You said upset so I wasn’t considering +2.5 or the over to be upsets

There's something to be said for the valuable lesson you could've potentially learned with a potentially once and a lifetime opportunity to play the goat. And would've showed a lot more guts. Blisters aren't going to be career/future threatening, more pain tolerance.

That blister didn't happen overnight, he was fine overcoming the pain when he was playing an inferior opponent. Convienent when he gets smoked 6-1 and then down a break in second set to ask for a bandage change, and then start limping around everywhere, and then publicly post the pic. Had to go through 3 steps to defend himself. Sounds like someone defending quitting.

A blister that size and location is a huge disadvantage. Not to mention it changes his footwork enough to risk another injury to an ankle or knee. Anyone in this thread calling him a pussy doesn’t know sht.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

He needs better shoes.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

There is some pain that you cannot keep from affecting your physical performance

For example most of the time a thrown out back is from back muscles freezing up to protect your spine

Even though you know what it is you can't mentally override it and do somersaults like you could normally

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Chung...Tennis puzzy who needs a longer needle.
    Agreed.

ans61201

That blister was nasty. But for it to be that nasty it was there against tennys and probably joker. Just noting his pain tolerance was no longer there against a far superior opponent.

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

LOL at all these fat fukks in this thread calling him a pussy.
    Moving around on a tennis court is much more difficult than getting up from your couch to grab a new beer.

jtoler

Both tweets look different although you couldnt see the top and side of the foot in the first pic, have no problem with him retiring now I see why.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

wish i would of known before the match wonder how many people atp training staff or friends of chung let people know chung wasn't 100 pct pound fed

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

The puzzy wouldn't have retired if he was ahead.

99.9% of these retirements are from the player behind in the match

Guy is a fukkin puzzy

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Easy cash on Fed

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Looks terrible that

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by jayc88 View Post
    LOL at all these fat fukks in this thread calling him a pussy.
    Moving around on a tennis court is much more difficult than getting up from your couch to grab a new beer.
    Ah shut up, all I saw was some clown punking out after the second round because he was getting spanked by a superior opponent.

RudyRuetigger

did I show you my fukkin toes in a double loop with mrs havercamp?

all I wanted was a goddamn coke after the round

wanted to pay 50 cents for it

danny fukkin noonan told me you aint payin 50 cents for no coke

fukk that guy

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

These tennis players should already have callouses on their foot. Not buying the story 100%

12 Last