Pr0bot
    :V
    Pr0bot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 563

The fairytale of Beauty... and beauty.

While watching Dimitrov i reminded myself about his relationship with Sharapova. After they breakup Dima started to actually climb up in the rankings and play up to the expectations. Because his talent and movement skills are undeniable. Is it possible, that Marias and her taste in meldonium had an impact on the Grigors performance? He knew about her "secret" for sure.

Anyways, its great to see him playing such good tennis and he has a shot of taking ATP 2017 Finals. And yeah, he switched from a mercedes onto bugatti (Maria/Nicole). Must feel good, must feel good :VV Even tho i love, adore and worship Roger ill probably take a stab if odds on Grigor will be above 2.6 because looking on current performances they will meet at the final ALMOST for sure.

GL GUYS! DONT TAIL, because after every lost bet i feel awful that some1 could actually lose money because of me.

PS. Looking at current match feeling sorry for Carreno, he is doing his best, running, fighting, not giving up... Simply Dima is atm out of reach.
    Last edited by Pr0bot; 11-17-17 at 02:46 PM.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Yeah at the start of this year thought this might be the year he won his slam as he was playing the best tennis I've seen him play, loses tough tight one at a.o then past gremlins come back, wonder if he'll choke against sock

Eastcoastbangas
    Eastcoastbangas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

����

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Roger who.

Pr0bot

Haha ^^' didnt watch the game, but according to some articles Goffin played out of this world.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I didnt see it either, I was shocked at result, after 1st set I took the scoreboard down, had to have been some great odds for whoever took Goffin to win there.

Pr0bot

15@ at least.