Pr0bot
    :V
    Pr0bot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 563

Thiem vs Goffin, the battle of babyfaces!

Heya,

so the thing is this is an elimination match, in the previous games neither of these showed us his best. Lets be honest, if Nadal wasnt injured this match wouldnt be matter at all, but at this point its do or die. Dominic has been inconsistent, David has been inconsistent. Dominic has been making too many UF, David has shown very poorly def play. Today, my money will go on Dominic. Why? Simply because he seem more hungry for the wins, has more power from the baseline and actually showed some signs of decency against Carreno (nonetheless it was poor performance) while Goffin get sh*t on by Dima. Yeah.. so after yesterday (around even, thanks to doubles predictions), hopefully bouncing back today.

Thiem wins 7.5/10, Thiem 2-0 3/10.

Have a great day guys! :VVVV

JohnHanson
    JohnHanson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2248

Goffin is definetly not at 100 %. Some knee issues, also taped on it. Thiem should win this.

gorwin068
    Tennis fan and bettor
    gorwin068's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4609

Thiem got no answer at all, surprised that this match is finishing so quickly...

JohnHanson
    JohnHanson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2248

Never saw a match like that from Thiem, after 3-0 lead in first set he strikes every ball without reason in the net or out. Something strange happens here. Some privat shit or physicaly.

Pr0bot

Sh*t is unpredictible... Please, let the season end and lets start over again with clean sheet at AO 2018 :<

Pr0bot

BTW been thinking, and i wonder why this tournament isnt played in january, just at the start of new year. I mean what is the purpouse to play yet another tournament after 300 days of traveling, playing, injuries, burnout and stuff?

gorwin068
    Tennis fan and bettor
    gorwin068's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4609

Quote Originally Posted by Pr0bot View Post
    BTW been thinking, and i wonder why this tournament isnt played in january, just at the start of new year. I mean what is the purpouse to play yet another tournament after 300 days of traveling, playing, injuries, burnout and stuff?
    these eight players are the ones who took the most points in this 2017 season, regardless of the ranking, so it has to be at the end, counting of points.

Pr0bot

Yeah, i know the structure. But would that make a differance if tournament took place after a 2months breake according to the previous year ranking? Nope.. yh. Hitting my homeboy Kubot (like the slippers Kubota, 2.99$ for a pair! Great deal for fabulous shoes! : D)

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Can't start this tournament at start of year just doesn't make sense, some players are just primed for this tournament, Rafa hates this tournament/surface so he doesn't give a shit. Fed and dimi look on, dimi looks like how he started 2017

Pr0bot

True Midnite... Just crying over a lost bet, how pathetic of me gonna take a break from posting since my contribution fell off lately. BOL to all of you guys!: )