Pr0bot
    :V
    Pr0bot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 563

Is Jack Sock worth a shot vs Cilic?

Imo absolutely yes. Why? Sock is this kind of player whos every play on the opponents serv you may describe as YOLO attitude, and against Marin it may work. We have seen that in Paris Cilic have conceded ALOT of bps opportunities, all it takes is one DF, one winner and suddenly our Croatian starts to sweat, and as i mentioned, against Sock it may become a problem since he is unpredictible. Especially, Sock has the momentum going from the Paris ATP 1000 win. Gonna go with Sock ml for 30$ and Sock in straight sets for 15$.

BOL to you guys : )

JC1186
    JC1186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4225

Just like Stephens and all her momentum after her breakthrough win at the US Open.

Jack Sock is playing with house money. Which probably will help his game. Though not sure why you'd want to take either in this matchup.

Also his Paris win really isn't a true Masters 1000 win. World number 70 and 80ish in the semi's and final? Give me a break.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Two chokers, just depends on who chokes more, not sure. Cilic choked last match away to Zverev who didnt really play well.

Pr0bot

Paris 1000 is the last tournament before London, so yeah, you can assume that most of the top 10 guys wont play their best but still, Cilic was there and got stomped by Julien while Sock was playing pretty solid for his standards. Never been a Cilic supporter, or any other Big serve & Big forehand players. The main thing is that playing Sock i get good value for a 60-40% matchup (IMO).

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Cilic alot more consistent on the ground he can just keep it in play and Sock will commit UE's eventually because he's a jughead who looks silly with his flick of the wrist forehand shots. Imma look at their last matches a little more to see if I feel confident betting on either.

Pr0bot

Bol to you mister : )

Kiddpokerr
    Kiddpokerr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1042

Id say Over but what do i know.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Sock been holding his serve pretty well so most likely a important tb will decide the match, who are you going to trust it's up to you

Pr0bot

Jackie showed us some balls...

Fed-Zverev matchup. Even tho, Roger is the only man alive whom i would date, start a family and live happily ever after with bunch of adopted kids. But hey, we are in the MONEY BUSINESS, not the love one. 10$ on Zverev to win against the GOAT. BIG PLAY ALERT! : D

JC1186
    JC1186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4225

Lol at your comments re. Fedex. Hahaha.

Surely you'd want Rog's genes in those babies though.