QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    As a gambler, every once in awhile you just have to say "what the fu(k!" What good is gambling if you don't take a chance every once in awhile?

McLachlan/Uchiyama +190 over Gonzalez/Peralta
    McLachlan/Uchiyama take the next match at +314 underdogs. Sometimes it pays to take these with the momentum.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by gambleForLife View Post
    let's cash this
    Cash money homie!

Sometimes gambling isn't just about picking winners. It's knowing when to lay off the losers. I'm glad I stayed away from Kyrgios in the final.

Astra Sharma +159 over Hozumi
    Loss
    This was the final and while Astra put up a good fight #2 seed Hozumi was too much. This is kind of why I didn't bet Astra in the previous match. I thought her talent would only take her so far until she got up against the better players.

Garcia +4 over Halep
    WINNER

Goffin -3 1/2 over Mannarino
    WINNER
    When Goffin got up 6-3 in the 1st set I knew he had a good chance to cover this spread.

Final record of the thread: 20-13

gambleForLife
    gambleForLife's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5015

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    Cash money homie!

Sometimes gambling isn't just about picking winners. It's knowing when to lay off the losers. I'm glad I stayed away from Kyrgios in the final.

Glad I put only 1/2 on that bum Kyrgios, should just stayed away though. Oh well, lesson learned, at least Goffin did his homework.

First 123