QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Mugu -4 over Woz

Going mostly on recent form as is my habit.

Mugu is ranked #1 and blew past her recent competition. She is a lesbian and I like betting the lesbians against the pretty girls.

Woz went 3 sets against Rogers and struggled against Cibulková until Cibulková retired.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Holy shit! Woz is beating up Mugu. I don't know if Mugu is hurt or has thrown in the towel. Woz won the first set 6-2 and leads the 2nd set 4-0.

Steamroller
    Steamroller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5201

Maybe mugu felt bad for her because she has lost like six or seven finals in a row? She might lose the next one as well

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

It was Caro's strategy. She hit with more power than usual and moved Mug from side to side so she couldnt load up on her power shots.

reedy
    reedy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2417

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    It was Caro's strategy. She hit with more power than usual and moved Mug from side to side so she couldnt load up on her power shots.
    Surely in jest my friend????

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by reedy View Post
    Surely in jest my friend????
    Nah, did you see it?

reedy
    reedy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2417

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Nah, did you see it?
    Watched the highlights so I'll take your word for it. I've seen Woz live many times. Good size player. Zero power per her size every time ive seen her.

jtoler

No, no real power just a little harder than she normally does, playing more first strike tennis instead of just hitting ball straight back to opponent or waiting on opponent to UE, she cant win like that with an in form Muggy because Muggy will push her around. But she moved her side to side so she could load up, kinda did it against Pavy tonight in the first set, she bageled her, but Wozzy played lazy in the 2nd set not as aggressive, for her, as in the 1st set, still won it though.