Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Martin Klizan

I'll start by saying I didnt bet this match, but just came across the result.

Ilhan up 6-3 in 1st set tiebreak, and Klizan retires......1 point away from finishing the 1st set.
    Will something like this get investigated?

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

No but it's frowned upon in the circles

JohnHanson
    JohnHanson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2248

I had Illhan ml @3,00 (Pinnacle, one set must be played rule) and throw my smartphone against the wall. Klizan always trolls me hard. Last french Open I betted big live on Lokoli, because Klizan was injuried visible, but he managed it to win against Lokoli. Vs. Murray (I had under) last French Open I betted big on the under live and he protected all penetrating break chances for Murray and made the penetrating first breakball for his penetrating self. Yesterday he won in the double the first set 7-6, I had the other double 2-0. Only the last trolls for him in the nearly past.

When I see Klizan in real life I hit in his fu... sh.. face this fu.... mother....

gorwin068
    Tennis fan and bettor
    gorwin068's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4609

Can anyone explain what kind of possible fixing this is?

Ridiculous enough...

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Lol Klizan is a trip.

innn
    innn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6470

Klizan does not want to play wished he'd been somewhere else. perhaps booked holiday and he pissed the other guy wished he can play but cannot as he is so freaking limited tenniswise. Klizan waiving arm and racquet towards lines something along the line(pun intended) "I leave you with the whole patch grass and all you can do is still hit it outside" This should be preserved in some tennis museum

innn
    innn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6470

Thanks for making the video available I really ponder if fading Ilhan now against the german Altmaier