zajazd
    zajazd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

I have lost 5 games in a row

Started with a 10 euro bet a few days ago and one thing lead to another and I lost 5 games and total 200 euro.

Plz help lol will Halep win today?

DR225
    DR225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

If you're just starting to bet on sports, I'd stop right now. What you're doing is called chasing and if losing a 10 euro bet turned into a 200 euro loss, then you're going to hemorrhage money whenever you get into a rough patch. The hardest part about gambling is keeping your discipline. It's really, really easy to spend months grinding a couple thousand and then losing that amount in a single day while chasing bad bet after bad bet. That said, I'm on Halep too, so hopefully she cashes for both of us.

nuxx??
    nuxx??'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5903

Halep + Wawrinka parlay. Being Croatian and knowing Ćilić is a mentally unstable choker, 1.50 on Wawrinka seems like a gift.

zajazd

Quote Originally Posted by DR225 View Post
    If you're just starting to bet on sports, I'd stop right now. What you're doing is called chasing and if losing a 10 euro bet turned into a 200 euro loss, then you're going to hemorrhage money whenever you get into a rough patch. The hardest part about gambling is keeping your discipline. It's really, really easy to spend months grinding a couple thousand and then losing that amount in a single day while chasing bad bet after bad bet. That said, I'm on Halep too, so hopefully she cashes for both of us.
    Thx for your reply. I started around a decade ago, was clueless, lost a few hundred in a short time and stopped, but been playing now and then since. I know about chasing but I have been able to control myself. I am down a couple thousands since I started a decade ago. I will sit this Halep game out but I would really want to get these 200 euros back

zajazd

Quote Originally Posted by nuxx?? View Post
    Halep + Wawrinka parlay. Being Croatian and knowing Ćilić is a mentally unstable choker, 1.50 on Wawrinka seems like a gift.
    I will consider this Wawrinka bet, thx

zajazd

Oh my god looks like a dodged a massive bullet in Halep, I was considering putting 500 euro on her

Tmuston Beltics
    Tmuston Beltics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by zajazd View Post
    Oh my god looks like a dodged a massive bullet in Halep, I was considering putting 500 euro on her
    lol

zajazd

or not

DR225
    DR225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Tmuston Beltics View Post
    lol
    He did dodge a bullet. Halep was -225 when the match started, which would've won him 222 euros on a 500 euro bet. Halep goes down 0-5 to start the match and was around +180 live. Even after 0-3, Halep was a live dog and if he made the bet then, it would've been 500 euros to win like 550-600 euros. And then in the second set when Halep was down 1-5, the line was probably -2000 Svitolina and a 25 euro bet on Halep would probably get you that 200 something profit, instead of risking 500 euros.

zajazd

Even though in the end she won I don't regret, who knows if I had a heart attack when it was 5-0