Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Several months ago I said Federer and Nadal were the two best players in the world.

People laughed at me before the Aussie.

Any issues now?

Didn't think so.

Nadal will win the French.

Djokovic is still in that 3, you can shuffle any of those 3 around as the 3 best.

People knee jerk react too quickly.

Everyone has their ups and downs in sports.

To think 2 years ago people said Rafa's career is over. LOL.

I get the last laugh.

Again.

sunshineSpecial
    sunshineSpecial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5137

Nadal isn't as handsome as he used to be.

gorwin068
    Tennis fan and bettor
    gorwin068's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4609

Quote Originally Posted by sunshineSpecial View Post
    Nadal isn't as handsome as he used to be.
    I also saw that when he is trying to do his post-match routine(shaking his head and hair) now, his hair barely moves because he has got much less hair now

NUTSonYAchin
    NUTSonYAchin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

I'll choke ur ass like Nov Djokovic, if you're girl steps up I'm smackin the bitch.

You're still the jew Drake of this website. You hop off one bandwagon dick to the next based on who is currently the favorite to win anything at any sport.

In a few months you're gonna brag day in and day out about how Mayweather is a lock to beat Mcgregor at -1200.

Remember all the juiced money you lost the last 10 years every year betting on Lebron and Kobe just because they make your pussy wet?

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

Nadal to win the French?

way to go out on a limb you deadbeat broke fukk

Retibol
    Retibol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1001

Quote Originally Posted by NUTSonYAchin View Post
    I'll choke ur ass like Nov Djokovic, if you're girl steps up I'm smackin the bitch.
    You're still the jew Drake of this website. You hop off one bandwagon dick to the next based on who is currently the favorite to win anything at any sport.
    In a few months you're gonna brag day in and day out about how Mayweather is a lock to beat Mcgregor at -1200.
    Remember all the juiced money you lost the last 10 years every year betting on Lebron and Kobe just because they make your pussy wet?
    I feel sorry for you.
    I checked your other posts, It's pretty obvious you have some mental disorder

Bragging about having money to travel to Greece? really are you serious?

Come to Indonesia and suck my dick, I will give you $300 so you feel good also
    Last edited by Retibol; 05-11-17 at 08:51 AM.

Retibol
    Retibol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1001

Quote Originally Posted by NUTSonYAchin View Post

Novak Djokovic has won what? 5 of the last 9 Grand slams. How are you even going to argu against that?

And what you think Mcgregor has a chance against Mayweather? he couldnt even beat a top10 LW Nate Diaz in his own sport