steady hustlin
    steady hustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kerber

This is the number two female player in the world?

steady hustlin

Based on the live scoring updates I saw she did not give this match an effort.

steady hustlin

Hopefully catching a huge break on her retirement as I pumped a big bet on her live in play. Don't see how live in game can be graded anything other than a cancellation if the wager is on the match moneyline.

celticsboy
    celticsboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1621

Wow kerber is a troll. Big bets on bouchard +1.5 and straight up and live play... u down 0-5 might as well finish the game. This is why i hate tennis, players dont ever retire when i play them smh

celticsboy
    celticsboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1621

FUK tennis ��

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Lol Kerber retires down 5-0 means my bet on her pushed.

That's the way I like it. If my girls are gonna lose, quit before it becomes an official bet.

Plaza23

Quote Originally Posted by steady hustlin View Post
    Hopefully catching a huge break on her retirement as I pumped a big bet on her live in play. Don't see how live in game can be graded anything other than a cancellation if the wager is on the match moneyline.
    5d grades every live ML tennis bet a push regardless of the score. I've had it work against me before, but I've never seen a player retire down 5-0 in the 2nd set. I feel quite lucky.

w@lt
    w@lt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Both players were playing well. Genie was better.

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Kerber at odds of 1. 4 is a no bet for me... She's been trash this year and is lucky to be top 3, cause the usual suspects in Halep, Pliskova haven't really been winning tourneys. Pliskova's usually good until somewhere between quarters and semi's, so it will be interesting to see who takes over the no. 1 ranking this season

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5700

Quote Originally Posted by JaimeMiro View Post
    Kerber at odds of 1. 4 is a no bet for me... She's been trash this year and is lucky to be top 3, cause the usual suspects in Halep, Pliskova haven't really been winning tourneys. Pliskova's usually good until somewhere between quarters and semi's, so it will be interesting to see who takes over the no. 1 ranking this season
    If Halep wasn't break-prone, she could take the No.1 spot.

steady hustlin

Was so lucky. Females steam a ton of points off when they're tilted. Them and Stan Wawrinka.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

No one cares about women's sports

The level of athletes aside from Serena is simply a joke

I don't have respect for women's sports

Serena is the only one that truly understands the definitely of being an athlete

All these other women are just annoying. They don't work as hard, they don't sacrifice, they care too much about shopping and hanging with their friends.

They don't have the killer instinct like men.

They are soft.

It's not so much that they are soft physically, it's that they are soft mentally. And that's why Serena dominates all these little bitches. They fold up mentally and can't hang with her warrior men's like mentality.

innn
    innn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post

Perhaps Serena is the abomination.

w@lt
    w@lt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Serena is the only one that truly understands the definitely of being an athlete

All these other women are just annoying. They don't work as hard, they don't sacrifice, they care too much about shopping and hanging with their friends.

They are soft.

It's not so much that they are soft physically, it's that they are soft mentally. And that's why Serena dominates all these little bitches. They fold up mentally and can't hang with her warrior men's like mentality.
    Dumb.

Plaza23

They are soft.

Serena dominates because she's built like a man. I'd rather watch women, who look like women, compete against each other. An Amazon like Serena in WTA is what's wrong. Not all the other girls that don't want to bulk themselves up to look like men.