It's been a long time since I posted tips in this forum, but I decided to share couple of thoughts on St Brieuc QF matches.

Public is making a mistake getting behind Sakharov at this price, imho. Sure, he looked good yesterday against De Schepper. But that was a plus matchup for him, against a guy who doesn't move very well and struggled with flat and low shots from Sakharov. Lacko is a complete opposite of that. Great mover. Very solid from the baseline. Will challenge Sakharov to make and extra shot, point in and point out and imho, chances of Sakharov succeeding in beating that challenge are far less then 50%, which odds are suggesting at the moment. Lacko at 1.77 (Pinnacle) is a fine value play worth 7 units.

Love the way Gerasimov is playing in this tournament. Only problem is that books seems to be loving it too. I hoped for a mistake and getting him in 1.65-1.70 range, but there is still some meat left on the bones. Gerasimov -3 at even money (Pinnacle). Only 2 units though...

Last play is on Moutet. Kid is getting some serious momentum with every win. He outplayed very solid Boutlierr yesteday with a very versatile and creative performance. He's gonna get a lesson from a seasoned veteran, but it aint happening tonight. McGee is just not in that class and has no business being favored here. I managed to get Moutet at 2.1, which was worth 7 units. Unfortunately odds are crashing down at the moment, but anything above 1.78 is worth a play. But adjust your stakes accordingly, considering how much value is left.

Good luck