w@lt
    w@lt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Bouchard is a great play Wednesday 10am EST

Excellent spot to bet Bouchard at +130

Barty won an event last month, but the competition was not tough, and she hasn't played since then. Genie should be comfortable at home in Miami, and is coming off of two first round loses- she has to turn it around. Plus odds here seem mighty generous.

sunshineSpecial
    sunshineSpecial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5137

Still, she's always an unpleasant experience. Shapovalvov over Santillan looks good.

gorwin068
    Tennis fan and bettor
    gorwin068's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4555

Every time we want this hot girl to win, she would upset us badly. I would not put any money on her anymore, her heart is not on tennis anymore, but good luck bro

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Good luck with that, see no value. If anything "home" is a distraction. Ill check out some stuff and her last match to see how she looked, thing I like about Genie is I can tell early on if she has a chance usually, when she's making bad ue's early she aint gonna get much better during the match.

gorwin068
    Tennis fan and bettor
    gorwin068's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4555

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Good luck with that, see no value. If anything "home" is a distraction. Ill check out some stuff and her last match to see how she looked, thing I like about Genie is I can tell early on if she has a chance usually, when she's making bad ue's early she aint gonna get much better during the match.
    "thing I like about Genie is I can tell early on if she has a chance usually, when she's making bad ue's early she aint gonna get much better during the match."

Agree with this, typical for her nowadays, when she lost the 1st set, she would likely just lose the 2nd as well.

jtoler

I like Barty, Bouchard is a psychotically aggressive player, takes the ball early, slower courts, Barty plays with more margin. Only thing I have to worry about with Barty is she's coming off of winning her first tour title and her focus level may not be tip top along with form, may have relaxed mentally a little, can almost bet against that because still by winning Maylasia that wasnt her biggest paycheck of her young career, she received more by making 3rd round at the Aussie. Another thing I like is that I like taking a strong look at players who are at their highest rank ever, again though still a little concern after winning first title. Imma check out Genie's last match against Beck.
    Last edited by jtoler; 03-22-17 at 01:07 AM.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5420

Pass.
    Points Awarded:

Don_Omarion gave Conqueror 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1292

I like it but never bet it lol

jtoler

Hope I didnt discourage you Walt, my initial bet on Barty will only be a small one until I see how both look.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

She has value relative to her last tourneys where she was huge favorites. But I still wouldn't bet Bouchard till she proves she can win some matches.

w@lt
    w@lt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

3 first round losses in a row. Fuk. Terrible.

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1292

Quote Originally Posted by w@lt View Post
    3 first round losses in a row. Fuk. Terrible.
    she did worse that this last year... she does not worth risking in my opinion since she lost to Sharapova RG final 2014 !