Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5636

We're living in exciting times. All the above have fallen. And more will fall.

I'm hoping M. Zverev wins the Australian Open.
    In the WTA, I'm thinking the prize could go to either Muguruza or Venus (yes!) Williams.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Federer and Nadal are still the 2 best players in the world (after Djokovic). Once they get back in their rhythm, as they seem to be doing, the big 4 are gonna dominate all the majors going forward. You may get 1 breakthrough a year out of 4 majors. That's it. Big 4 gonna demolish everyone going forward. This may be only tournament that isn't the case. Even now I feel they are the two favorites to win it all.

Serena will still win 2 majors this year at least. Prolly starting with the aussie.

w@lt
    w@lt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Quote Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
    We're living in exciting times. All the above have fallen. And more will fall.
    I'm hoping M. Zverev wins the Australian Open.
    In the WTA, I'm thinking the prize could go to either Muguruza or Venus (yes!) Williams.
    It is exciting to see some parity.

Zverev isn't going to win.

I could really see Konta winning- she's playing very well.

w@lt
    w@lt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Federer and Nadal are still the 2 best players in the world (after Djokovic). Once they get back in their rhythm, as they seem to be doing, the big 4 are gonna dominate all the majors going forward. You may get 1 breakthrough a year out of 4 majors. That's it. Big 4 gonna demolish everyone going forward. This may be only tournament that isn't the case. Even now I feel they are the two favorites to win it all.

Serena will still win 2 majors this year at least. Prolly starting with the aussie.
    Top 3 remain Murray, Djok, Fed. Nadal is past his prime, borderline top 5. I'd put at least Raonic and Stan in front of him

bettingmosquito
    bettingmosquito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

Pliskova to win the women's title

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by w@lt View Post
    Top 3 remain Murray, Djok, Fed. Nadal is past his prime, borderline top 5. I'd put at least Raonic and Stan in front of him
    Nadal is in his prime now. Nadal is the top player in the world at the moment imo. He is gonna break Federer's record probably. Stan and Raonic? lol bro it's rafa nadal. Those guys are nothing. Nadal just returned to tour after numerous months off and on his worst surface (by far) is a favorite against Raonic... That says it all.

Wait till the French this guy is gonna dick smack everyone, and I think Wimbledon is his or Federer's to lose.