bettingmosquito
    bettingmosquito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

self introduction

hi,
    since i registered a week ago, i thought i could introduce myself a bit.
    been betting on tennis since 2011, sometimes occasionally, sometimes on a daily basis, with bad results of course (like everyone else ?)

But i am now using betfair, and sometimes Pinnacle as well (don't want to bet anywhere else for now).

I know much more about men's tennis than women's.

Hoping to share some good tips with you guys!

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

You got the power.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Welcome. I always like to see more posters in this forum. Good luck with your plays! If you got any you love please share

TeamG$
    TeamG$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 941

I know a decent amount about tennis been betting it for years but not enough about the skill and matchup advantages of each individual player in a given H2H. I usually read stats on wettpoint as well as form, twitter info, understand the priority of the tournament for the player, and iOdds iPhone app to view the bet count % of the public w/ the corresponding line movement to give me a clue. That's just how I get around not watching every player but still being able to bet semi-smart on tennis. Best of luck to you hope everyone can share some info this year. I also use live betting often when favorites get out to a head start of break at the beginning of set 1 b/c the live odds on the dogs provide excessive value for that early in the match. Once I establish a position I wait until the dog comes back closer (hopefully) to hedge.

I have one bet so far for the AO....

Johanna Konta To Win +3000

When the lines come out I plan on looking at Bencic & Verdasco first and others later.

bettingmosquito
    bettingmosquito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

Thanks all!
    Hoping we can all make some $ during the Oz Open.

gorwin068
    Tennis fan and bettor
    gorwin068's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4603

Quote Originally Posted by TeamG$ View Post
    I know a decent amount about tennis been betting it for years but not enough about the skill and matchup advantages of each individual player in a given H2H. I usually read stats on wettpoint as well as form, twitter info, understand the priority of the tournament for the player, and iOdds iPhone app to view the bet count % of the public w/ the corresponding line movement to give me a clue. That's just how I get around not watching every player but still being able to bet semi-smart on tennis. Best of luck to you hope everyone can share some info this year. I also use live betting often when favorites get out to a head start of break at the beginning of set 1 b/c the live odds on the dogs provide excessive value for that early in the match. Once I establish a position I wait until the dog comes back closer (hopefully) to hedge.

I have one bet so far for the AO....

Johanna Konta To Win +3000

When the lines come out I plan on looking at Bencic & Verdasco first and others later.
    I'd really love to see if you can open a thread for sharing picks bro.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5636

You're welcome!