Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1286

@ Don_Omarion Tennis Back-Up 2017 @

going to back-up here the supporting information about players, injuries and so on ...

will have another thread for my betting picks & records
    Last edited by Don_Omarion; 01-02-17 at 02:58 PM.

Don_Omarion

I was playing Mohamed Safwat ML but cancelled this bet when game was going to the 3rd set @ no loss / no profit using bet365 cash-out option.

live cash-out option from bet365 is the best thing to do when you feel that your player will not finish it perfectly

Edit : Nadal looks like free money this season
    Last edited by Don_Omarion; 01-02-17 at 05:20 PM.

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Any chance you can give me an opinion on Shannan Zayid in Qatar? I haven't seen a lot of him but that total is hells tempting for a first match of the year.
    Khanacov is also young and a Russian who I can never trust haha. To favour him to win comfortably yet alone VERY comfortably has red herrings all over it.

Don_Omarion

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Black View Post
    Any chance you can give me an opinion on Shannan Zayid in Qatar? I haven't seen a lot of him but that total is hells tempting for a first match of the year.
    Khanacov is also young and a Russian who I can never trust haha. To favour him to win comfortably yet alone VERY comfortably has red herrings all over it.
    I have never seen both players, but Zayid plays at home and will get big support that may help him win 2 games per set which can cover the over 15,5 games .. still is not a recommended play to bet on players you never seen but Iam talking about Arabian crowd here which can change much .. best of luck Jeff