steady hustlin
    steady hustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Every Favorite Won

Turned a really hot streak into zilch today. Stan continues to eat me alive, and man, I've got to walk away after losing my first three because when I do play more, especially in tennis, I'll lose every bet on the board that day. Can't tell you how many prices have come in all year in these atp 250s, and not a one of them come in today. And the prices on these guys even though they were favorites, were really good in retrospect. Get snake bit unloading on some of these chalks in the past and overthinking it leads me to busto. They lose to no names, and then they all decide to play well on the same day. So raising with the best hand in poker today cost me a $15k table share on a 250k bad beat jackpot when the worst straight flush draw called and a guy whose playing tight all night folds for 75 more into a pot laying him 4:1 on a 2.8:1 draw, some bitch who lit up the first two rounds at the ATP just needed to close a second set she was up 5-0 in and lost the set, Troicki can't convert a single break point after playing better than Stan in the first set and then giving up, Mahut is a head case, forgot that Muller is trash and that you never penetrate with Thiem. To any of you guys who have what it takes to beat this shit year in year out, congrats. Over thinking sports gambling has got to be the worst thing you can do.

steady hustlin
    steady hustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mahut 3rd set, 0/18 on first serve return points. Mahut 3rd set, 1/3 on second serve return points won. Out of six service games from Goffin he wins one return point. Overall 19% winner on return points for a guy whose not exactly known as a server either. Pretty remarkable how bad that is. Well for the tens of thousands of people who do chalk parlays everyday in tennis, you all did well today.