beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Beefcake..Live from Cary Challenger 2016!!!

A short drive from the house here. Will be at opening of 12:00 matches..maybe next ones.. I will see if I can spot anything injury related or any tidbits from anyone. Gotta love live betting right in front of the players. last year I did not see any signs warning of betting like in most tourneys. Don't know if the organizers don't give a shit or not. Hell everyone else is on their phones there..

Going to see my man Nicolas Meister...I think he is solid bet for no other reason than I will be 15 feet away from him while playing..VAMOS!!!

beefcake
    Update your status

Bestet really frustrated by meister style..Starting to bitch about meister slicing backhand.."this is not tennis!"

beefcake
    Update your status

I dont play tennis but even i could see being frustated by meister style

PhoKing
    PhoKing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1356

Is Meister's serve WTA level or what? (serious question) Just glanced at his stats for the 1 set

SourSausage
    SourSausage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Beef, long time follower of the forum and yourself when you find time to post. Following this Cary Challenger today, curious to see if you have any observations from being there in person. Appreciate your hard work! Keep us tuned in if you get the chance.

beefcake
    Update your status

Thanks Sausage.Sorry guys,had to come back early due to family issues.Yes meisters serve was weak as hell.Bester is way better than his ranking.

I watched the tiafoe match.Haviland played amazing with continuos serve and volley.The guy had been retired 11 years and is 35!! Numerous injuries I heard.Poor guy had match point and the ball hit the line and was called out.I had a few bucks on him at +400..Oh well.

The two outside courts have very little space behind the baseline by the way.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

beefer did u see ryan shane play? met his coach last year at the US Open says the kid has promise