Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17185

Semi-finals are here...

La Clown is playing somewhat much more serious tennis now. Still he can easily go nuts and loose his concentration especially to Djokovic who is so strong mentally.But knowing how unfit is Djokovic with that injury lingering around I'd say this is Monfils best chance maybe in his career to get into Slam Finals. He's what? 31 now...all following years it will be tougher and tougher to get that far. This is the right time to get into finals!As for Kei vs Stan. Seriously I cant believe Kei is favored here. He had a tough tough match against Murray which he somehow won and now based on that he is favorite?It was pretty obvious that Murray was far from his best, having that long summer, so Kei had to just win one set and extend match to at least 4 sets which he did. Credit to him.but now the letdown factor will come into play.Stan the man was much in control against Del Po and by some accident threw away 2nd set. I dont think he will make that mistake against Kei knowing s what happened to Andy.You cant give this little pest any chance. Stan's got the better serve while little kid's serve is just silly and once Stan finds that backhand working it will be all over for Nishikori.Not only I think Stan will win this, I strongly believe he will do it in straight sets.So my picks for today:Monfils ML @ 6.76Stan ML @ 2.25Stan -2.5 sets @ 7.55

JohnHanson
    JohnHanson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2248

What for "injury" Djokovic exactly has? I saw not much the last Djoker games.

Agreed with slam stan. I dont think Nishikoris game is working again here in a best of 5. Nishikoris second serve is a joke and Wawrinka has much more power than Murray to attack this weak second serve. Also Wawrinka gets as you said more free points with his serve, also his second serve are stronger than 2014, who Wawrinka lost vs. Nishikori 3-2. Australian Open 2015 was clearly with 3-0 for stan.

Furthermore the hard game vs. Murray can be a key point at the end in a hard 4 or 5 setter. The games vs. Murray costs very much energy and power, also mentaly. I dont know if Nishikori can push his self again in this mode. Often after this hard physical and mental games, the players lose very clear. Wouldnt surprise me if Wawrinka goes out in straight.

The only advantage can be the roof. Weather looking not that good for this play time. Also vs. Murray, Nishikori played much better with the roof closed, because the ball gets a bit slower.

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17185

Pathetic performance. Nothing changes for La Clown.

He's so king-like when laying against scrubs but when it's up against DJoker he just vanishes....amazing