Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5700

King of conspiracy: Monaco ML

Rigged game alert: Monaco ML (+805)

After pocketing an unpublishable invitation allowance, Murray is set to lose this game on purpose to go home and prepare for the US Open. One reason Murray will be doing is that the US Open is up for grabs seeing as Djokovic is suddenly playing below par. Federer is done winning grandslams. Nadal won't win anymore grandslams on hardcourt. Wawrinka isn't serious. Kyrgios is a clown. Nishikori doesn't have the serve to win a grandslam. Raonic is a one-trick pony. Cilic is not a contender. The French curse is on Monfils, Tsonga, and Gasquet. So if Djokovic's temporary mediocrity persists much longer, the US Open will be Murray's to lose. That's why he'll be quitting this tournament early to go home and dust off the Olympics fatique.

Scottish
    Scottish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Wouldn't surprise me if he lost tonight or tomorrow

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Sorry it wont happen. He aint losing tonight.

Conqueror

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Sorry it wont happen. He aint losing tonight.
    If Monaco needs any motivation, he could get some from Coric.
    Monaco has beaten Murray before. So all he has to do tonight is to simply repeat what he did before.

Conqueror

For not playing according to the "script", Murray will pay dearly in the coming weeks. Just wait and see!

JohnnyRudeboy
    Bull In A China Shop
    JohnnyRudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4095

Quote Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
    Rigged game alert: Monaco ML (+805)

After pocketing an unpublishable invitation allowance, Murray is set to lose this game on purpose to go home and prepare for the US Open. One reason Murray will be doing is that the US Open is up for grabs seeing as Djokovic is suddenly playing below par. Federer is done winning grandslams. Nadal won't win anymore grandslams on hardcourt. Wawrinka isn't serious. Kyrgios is a clown. Nishikori doesn't have the serve to win a grandslam. Raonic is a one-trick pony. Cilic is not a contender. The French curse is on Monfils, Tsonga, and Gasquet. So if Djokovic's temporary mediocrity persists much longer, the US Open will be Murray's to lose. That's why he'll be quitting this tournament early to go home and dust off the Olympics fatique.

Conqueror

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRudeboy View Post

At least this thread is a departure from the boredom that has characterized the tennis subforum lately.

Lightning
    Lightning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2229

I can see the point you're making, but trust me - Djokovic won't be sub-par in the US Open.
    Points Awarded:

Conqueror gave Lightning 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
    I can see the point you're making, but trust me - Djokovic won't be sub-par in the US Open.

End of thread
    Joker could give 2 fukks about the Olympics, no matter what anyone says.
    He's fine.

Lightning

^ Exactly. If he really cared about the Olympics, he wins against Del Potro, gets to the final and beats Murray. He didn't, so he didn't. He would've liked one, but to him, it wasn't high enough on the list of priorities. At the end of the day, people remember tennis players by the grand slams they win, rather than the Olympic medals they get. He'll win teh US and I'm happy to capitalise on the bloody ridiculous price of $2 floating around atm

JohnnyRudeboy
    Bull In A China Shop
    JohnnyRudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4095

Actually would consider going against Murray today... against the spread. He still probably covers though

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

I'm sure Cincy isn't high on Murray's priority list, but I'm waiting to fade him in the QF against Tomic, he should get a real battle there.

Scottish
    Scottish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
    ^ Exactly. If he really cared about the Olympics, he wins against Del Potro, gets to the final and beats Murray. He didn't, so he didn't. He would've liked one, but to him, it wasn't high enough on the list of priorities. At the end of the day, people remember tennis players by the grand slams they win, rather than the Olympic medals they get. He'll win teh US and I'm happy to capitalise on the bloody ridiculous price of $2 floating around atm
    Did he not care about Wimbledon either then?

According to you he's a robot who just wins whenever he cares.

Conqueror

Quote Originally Posted by Scottish View Post
    Did he not care about Wimbledon either then?

According to you he's a robot who just wins whenever he cares.

You have a point there.

Lightning

No, Wimbledon he genuinely lost. But hard he got beaten by someone who genuinely wanted it more.

And although it sounds ridiculous, yes: he's at a point in his career when he can rock up and beat whoever he wants, pretty much.