GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Bet on all the scrubs Monday. Cincinnati starts, fade olympic players

Fade all the olympic athletes, short turn around, they won't give a F about Cincinnati...

Scottish
    Scottish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Totally agree with you i've already bet Raonic, Wawrinka and Tsonga for the title as 3 against the field, i've not looked into individual matches but i see Murray/Nadal/Nishikori all with a chance to lose before the quarter finals as a big favorite in a match so will be ready to bet some dogs against them next week.

Almost a 12hr flight to Cincy from Rio and 3 of the 4 favorites for the title in Cincy will be playing today in Rio, how can you not oppose them?

It's easier to turn up and just lose early rather than withdrawing from the event cause then you can go straight to New York and prepare for US Open and get some rest.
    Last edited by Scottish; 08-14-16 at 07:41 AM.

maletaja
    maletaja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1883

Lol i couldnt believe Puig 1.34 against Chirico(it should be 1.1). Her game so impressed me in the olympic. It were high quality matches
    Altough woman...huge drop after olympic i probably skip it

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

It might be tough for Nishikori certainly, since he played Toronto. Nadal and Murray didn't.

Scottish

Murray and Nadal have a private plane booked and it's leaving tonight for Cincy, just said on British tv.

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Idk man, I think the big boys try in Masters 1000 events. There are only the 4 majors and a few more 1000's that make up the bulk of their points for rankings. If Cincy was a 500 or 250, I'd agree but it isn't. I'm sure we'll get some upsets like in every tourney, but not due to top 20 players not trying.

GoBlue77

what you talking about...

ferrer lost
    querrey lost
    chardy lost
    gilles simon will prob lose. i saw EVERYONE on him

just the first day and faves dropping like flies.

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post

ferrer lost
    querrey lost
    chardy lost

Your post insinuates that the big boys won't try at this tourney. Big boys to me is the top 10. So if Murray, Nadal, Tsonga lose their first round matches then get back to me. Nobody gives a fuk about Querrey, Chardy, Simon. Those guys suck and are non-factors in majors. It's your own fault if you bet on those guys and lose. I wouldn't bet on Querrey or Chardy with free money you handed me, much less my own. The big boys try in majors and Masters 1000 events. They need the points for ranking. There are only a few per year. I agree that they don't try at 500 or 250 events, see it all the time. Cincy is a 1000 and last big tune-up before NYC.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by Scottish View Post
    Totally agree with you i've already bet Raonic, Wawrinka and Tsonga for the title as 3 against the field, i've not looked into individual matches but i see Murray/Nadal/Nishikori all with a chance to lose before the quarter finals as a big favorite in a match so will be ready to bet some dogs against them next week.

Almost a 12hr flight to Cincy from Rio and 3 of the 4 favorites for the title in Cincy will be playing today in Rio, how can you not oppose them?

It's easier to turn up and just lose early rather than withdrawing from the event cause then you can go straight to New York and prepare for US Open and get some rest.
    if you withdraw from the event you don't even have to fly to Cincinnati in the first place...

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post

ferrer lost
    querrey lost
    chardy lost

Anderson -165
    Cilic -301
    Kyrgios -373

all won easily

Simon was only -121 against Dimitrov, toss-up match.

Scottish

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    if you withdraw from the event you don't even have to fly to Cincinnati in the first place...
    They won't withdraw though cause it's compulsory to play the Masters 1000 tournaments unless you're injured, you can only chose not to play them based on schedule once maybe twice a year depending on years of service and match wins and Murray and Nadal already skipped Toronto to prepare for the Olympics.

So it's easier to turn up lose and move to New York to prepare for US Open.

Lightning
    Lightning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2229

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    Your post insinuates that the big boys won't try at this tourney. Big boys to me is the top 10. So if Murray, Nadal, Tsonga lose their first round matches then get back to me. Nobody gives a fuk about Querrey, Chardy, Simon. Those guys suck and are non-factors in majors. It's your own fault if you bet on those guys and lose. I wouldn't bet on Querrey or Chardy with free money you handed me, much less my own. The big boys try in majors and Masters 1000 events. They need the points for ranking. There are only a few per year. I agree that they don't try at 500 or 250 events, see it all the time. Cincy is a 1000 and last big tune-up before NYC.
    This ^

GoBlue77

at this point all the rain is negating any advantage that there was going to be. 20 friggin delays and matches pushed back will certainly help the Rio players

GoBlue77

Nadal - out
    Nishikori- done
    Wastinka - fail
    Tsonga- continues to underachieve

I knew favorites would get raped at this tournament