Lightning
    Lightning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2229

Lightning futures thread (includes olympics)

Am going to do my futures in one thread from now on. Makes things easier.

We're at the Olympics! I have approximately zero interest in 95% of the other sports, but if there's tennis involved, I'm all over it.

MENS DOUBLES

I'm sure all of you know, but because it's the Olympics, you have to partner up with someone from the same country. That kind of throws things about a bit for a LOT of players, because it means they might have to go into partnerships that they've never really been in before.

It does, however, give an advantage to the guys that play together in normal tournaments throughout the year, or do so in Davis Cup. Some of the candidates include Herbert/Mahut, Murray/Murray, Fognini/Seppi, Nestor/Pospisil, Mergea/Tecau, Melo/Soares, Guccione/Peers, Stepanek/Rosol, Johnson/Sock and Cabal/Farah. To me, the semis this year will be:

SF1: Herbert/Mahut vs. Mergea/Tecau
    SF2: Murray/Murray vs. Guccione/Peers

leading to a final between:

F: Herbert/Mahut vs. Murray/Murray.

I'd like to highlight Herbert/Mahut for a second though. I don't have to read you out their accomplishments this year, but I'll do it anyway. From Indian Wells onwards, they've won 29/31 matches. They won Indian Wells, Miami and ** back to back, lost in the semis and quarters at Madrid and Roland Garros respectively, but then went on to win Queens and Wimbledon. Safe to say they've been phenomenal, and the standout doubles pairing. Interesting also, the only two pairings to beat them in that run are not together for the Olympics.

They know each other very, very well from their time spent together. They have a semi-tough draw, but they'll be tough to beat. Up first, Cabal/Farah. They have a 2-0 h2h record (both in straight sets) over them (h2h is a slightly more reliable telling point in doubles than singles), and this should indicate how this match will go. They should play Johnson/Sock in the second round, but they don't play together that much, and M/H should run over them. The quarters will be their first big test, with Stepanek/Rosol being my pick to line up against them. The Czech lads are fiercly patriotic (as their recent Davis Cup tie suggested), and this might shape to be their toughest match of the tourney. After that is Tecau/Mergea, and then the final against (probably) Murray/Murray, who have a decent draw up until that point. IF they get that far, it would be fairly easy to hedge in the final.

- Herbert/Mahut to WIN GOLD IN DOUBLES - $6.5 (bet365) - TWO STAKES

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MENS SINGLES

I'm not going to go too far into analysis here, but I expect the main favourites to reach the semis, giving:

SF1: Novak vs. Nadal
    SF2: Nishikori vs. Murray

Murray has a 6-1 record over Nishikori and said that leading the GB team out in the opening ceremony was '...the proudest moment of [his] career'. His performances in and attitude towards the Davis cup generally backs this nationalistic attitude up, so I'm confident in his motivation. No-one has been able to go toe-to-toe with Andy this year over five sets, and as such, I'm recommending

- Murray to REACH THE FINAL - $1.66 (bet365) - TEN STAKES

I think Nishikori is very good on hard, and with a decent draw, he should have few issues reaching the semis. There might be a few nervy moments if he plays Cilic, but his performances in Toronto and on hard this year make me feel confident he'll be presenting at his best level. Nishikori at his best is good enough to beat everyone except probably the top four in the world.

- Nishikori to WIN HIS QUARTER (QUARTER THREE) - $2.37 (bet365) - FIVE STAKES

Finally, I think Novak will definitely win the US, but if it comes down to it, is he really going to try in the Olympics? He's well known for not operating at 100% in the early rounds, and if a player comes along who is going full throttle because he's representing his country, there might be a chance of an upset. I like Novak as much as anyone, but I cannot justify a bet at $1.72.

For me, Nadal is overpriced. Yes, he is injury prone. Yes, he's been out of form this year. BUT, it's NADAL. He gives his all, every point of every game of every match. He will try, and try, and try. His motivation can never, ever be questioned, and that's an incredibly powerful assurance. This will mean everything to him, and I'm happy to put money on a player who is 100% giving his all.

- Nadal to WIN - $15 (Sportsbet) - ONE STAKE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOMENS SINGLES

The womens is always upset-riddled, so tend to tread lightly and be a bit more receptive to taking outsiders.

SF1: Williams vs. Muguruza
    SF2: Keys vs. Stephens

Williams will more than likely win the medal, but she has a tough draw and there's no chance in hell I'm taking somewhere around $2.20 for her. I think Kvitova could actually beat her and make it to the semis, because she generally plays really well on the big stage.

- Kvitova to WIN QUARTER ONE - $7.5 (Sportsbet) - HALF STAKE

The second quarter will be a minefield. Muguruza at full strength will win through, but who knows whether that'll happen. It could be Bacsinszky, or even someone like Begu.

Keys SHOULD win the third, but Radwanska stands in her way and $4 is not enough for me to bite.

Finally, the last quarter is the most interesting to me. If Kerber plays her best tennis (which has been fantastic this year), she should win. BUT, this quarter is packed with stars, and one I'd like to highlight is Stephens. She won three tournaments (Auckland, Acapulco and Charleston), and then faded away after that. What I'd like to note though, is that she played at an OUTSTANDING level in those, and if she can bring anything near that to the Olympics, she is suddenly a major threat. She also has a 2-1 h2h record over that Kerber, if that means anything.

- Stephens to WIN THE QUARTER FOUR - $13 (bet365) - ONE STAKE

Alrighy, that's it. I love feedback, so if you agree/disagree, explain why down below. Nothing grinds my gears more, however, then when people say 'no chance', or 'not going to happen' to something that's been clearly explained, so if you do want to disagree, please explain why so we can actually have a discussion.

Cheers, and good luck!
    Points Awarded:

picopico101 gave Lightning 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Tokk goffin to win at 80-1..Cake draw until QF..maybe del po upsets novak..never know

Lightning

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Tokk goffin to win at 80-1..Cake draw until QF..maybe del po upsets novak..never know
    That's true. You need a couple of things to go right for that to happen though. If Nadal is actually fit, he should beat him. If not, then Goffin might be good enough to get the chocolates.

Lightning

ATP ABIERTO MEXICANO (LOS CABOS)

Sportsbet released this market tonight and I'm hitting up:

- Karlovic to WIN OUTRIGHT - $6.5 - TWO STAKES

I've written a lot about Karlovic's seemingly refreshed attitude, and in a fairly weak field, I think he's a major chance to take this out.He'll start off with a bye, but will most likely face Mannarino in the second round. He has a 3-2 h2h advantage, and with the way he's playing and pressuring his opponents' serve, he should win. Up next would probably be Verdasco, and they haven't played since 2011 so I can't read into that too much. He has a negative h2h record against Tomic, but beat him two weeks ago. He might face Querrey, Chardy and Lopez in the final. He has negative h2h records against two of the three, but the value is clearly there at $6.5

Lightning

Alrighty, quick update:

Nishikori winning his quarter gave us a win of +6.85 stakes. Kvitova winning hers gave +3.25. Stephens lost, so -1 there, and so did Herbert/Mahut, which means -2. Murray is pending, and so is Nadal. If Nadal wins in the semi, I'll probably recommend a hedge in the final. In total (without Nadal and Murray), that's +7.1 stakes gained for futures in this tourney.

HOWEVER,

Karlovic is in the final of Mexico. I'm not going to lose free money, so I'm putting on the following hedge bet:

Feliciano Lopez to WIN (vs. Karlovic) - $2 (bet365) - 6.5 (six point five) STAKES

That means I've now snatched up a guaranteed 4.5 stakes either way. Thanks for coming, Ivo.

So, in total in my futures, I'm up +11.6 stakes, pending Nadal and Murray.

McCarthyFam
    McCarthyFam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

I did not tail, however congrats. very nicely done! great Olympic tourney for you!

Lightning

Thanks, McCarthy. Wish every tourney was like this haha

Lightning

Okay, with Nadal and Murray included, it's +17.1 units for the week. Ba Boom

Lightning

CINCINNATI FUTURES

MENS

Everyone thinks Andy Murray won't win - here's what I say to that:

- Andy Murray to WIN OUTRIGHT - $2.75 (Sportsbet) - FIVE STAKES

- Nick Kyrgios to WIN HIS QUARTER (Quarter three) - $8 (Sportsbet) - ONE STAKE

- Wawrinka to WIN HIS QUARTER (Quarter four) - $2.62 (bet365) - FIVE STAKES

-----------------------------------------

WOMENS

- Halep to WIN HER QUARTER (Quarter Three) - $2.37 (Sportsbet) - FIVE STAKES

- Kerber to WIN HER QUARTER (Quarter Four) - $2.1 - (Sportsbet) - THREE STAKES

- Kiki Bertens to WIN HER QUARTER (Quarter Four) - $17 (Sportsbet) - HALF STAKE

Sorry I don't have time to explain guys, so flat out with university and work.

Lightning

Adding a cheeky one stake on Kerber to win outright - the number one rank will be hers if she wins.

Kerber to WIN OUTRIGHT - $5 (Sportsbet) - ONE STAKE

Lightning

Nearing the end of another very good week - looking primed to go into double digit profit on futures for the third week running. Just need Murray and Kerber to keep it together now.

WTA NEW HAVEN

- Petra Kvitova to WIN OUTRIGHT - $6 (Sportsbet) - ONE STAKE

ATP WINSTON SALEM

- Robert Bautista-Agut to WIN OUTRIGHT - $8 (Crownbet) - HALF STAKE
    - Steve Johnson to WIN OUTRIGHT - $8 (Sportsbet) - HALF STAKE

akasars
    akasars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

Tough luck today Lightning, get em next time

Lightning

Quote Originally Posted by akasars View Post
    Tough luck today Lightning, get em next time
    Cheers bud. Can't be too disheartened I suppose - sheer tough luck that two unbackable favs lose in their respective finals when I only needed one to profit. That means -2.35 units, but shit happens.

BettingWagon
    BettingWagon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Best of luck mate. Tough times last few days (was for me at least!)

Lightning

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWagon View Post
    Best of luck mate. Tough times last few days (was for me at least!)
    Thanks mate. Can't complain overall, had a great year on futures.

With Agut losing in the final (unlucky again, was up a set and a break in the second), that's again -2 for the week. On to the US

Lightning

US OPEN

MENS

Done my usual analysis, and I'm shocked to say that I'm not actually going to be recommending Novak outright. There's just a bit too much uncertainty for me surrounding his wrist. If his wrist was fine, I'd hit him.

BUT,

There is one guy in peak physical condition, in very good form, with the right motivation, and that's Murray. If everything goes right for him, he could possibly be number one by the end of the year. There's a reason that Murray's got to all three GS finals this year, and that's because nobody except Novak can stay with him over five sets. He's consistently brilliant, and brilliantly consistent.

- Murray to GET TO THE FINAL - $1.8 (Sportsbet) - 20 STAKES

On the opposite side of the draw, I really do think that even an injured Novak should be able to win through to the final, so:

- Pick the finalists: ANDY MURRAY vs. NOVAK DJOKOVIC - $2.8 (Sportsbet) - 10 STAKES

Quarters three and two are also interesting. Kyrgios is a guy that I have my eye on. He starts easily with Bedene and (rpobably) Mayer, before a possible clash with Tomic. Should he win that (and I think he will), he'll take on Stan. Nick beat Stan earlier in the year, however, and that win will give him confidence. After that would be a quarterfinal showdown with Del Potro/Thiem. If it's Thiem, Nick should win pretty comfortably. If it's Del Potro, it'll be trickier, but REGARDLESS, the value is there.

- Kyrgios to WIN QUARTER THREE - $6.5 (Bet365) - ONE STAKE

Speaking of easy starts, MOnfils has one over in the second quarter. Muller, Satral, Cuevas. Fourth round, it gets harder, with Milos in his way. Monfils is playing the tennis of his life though, and beat Raonic in Toronto. He'll probably face Nadal in the quarters if he gets there, but Nadal is not as good as he once was, and like Kyrgios, $7 isn't bad value.

- Monfils to WIN QUARTER TWO - $7 (Sportsbet) - ONE STAKE

WOMENS

I'm not going to predict an outright winner, because it's too hard with women, but almost the bet of the tourney for me is Venus Williams to win her quarter at $9. She'll probably face: Kozlova, Wickmayer, Siegemund, Pliskova and then Bacsinszky/Radwanska. Tell me that's not a pretty cake draw, and with the home crowd, I'm on.

- Venus Williams to WIN QUARTER 2 - $9 (Bet365) - TWO STAKES

Like the French Open bet on Stosur, $17 to win her quarter is again, far too high. She's beaten Serena at this very tournament, and Halep earlier in the year. It's a tough draw but on her day, Sam is as good as any of them.

- Stosur to WIN QUARTER ONE - $17 (Sportsbet) - ONE STAKE

If Kerber does well in this tournament, there is a very big chance that she could knock Serena off her number one perch (and wouldn't that be amazing!!!!!). Again, she has the motivation, and the ability (her level has been phenomenal this year) to go pretty far.

- Kerber to WIN QUARTER FOUR - $2.7 (Sportsbet) - FIVE STAKES

As a small backup:

- Vinci to WIN QUARTER FOUR - $17 (Sportsbet) - HALF STAKE

Cheers, and let's hope for a great US Open!!!!

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17185

Murray has found himself in a tougher draw IMO.

Ok, Rosol and then probably Monaco will be passed (but also not with ease).

and then you get Simon, (in-from) Dimitrov and Nishi....

he'll be tested and I still think he will get to semis but then loose either against Delpo or Wawa or ... even Kyrgois

Just saying he had a great run starting from Wimbley up to Cincy finals but doubt that he will keep it up.

Lightning

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz22 View Post
    Murray has found himself in a tougher draw IMO.

Ok, Rosol and then probably Monaco will be passed (but also not with ease).

and then you get Simon, (in-from) Dimitrov and Nishi....

he'll be tested and I still think he will get to semis but then loose either against Delpo or Wawa or ... even Kyrgois

Just saying he had a great run starting from Wimbley up to Cincy finals but doubt that he will keep it up.
    The problem is that you think the draw matters to someone like Murray or Djokovic. Apart from a select few players, it doesn't matter who those two are playing - from 10-100. They are just that consisntely good that nobody can stay with them over 5 sets. Simon is a pussy pusher who probably won't get that far to begin with, Nishikori got destroyed at the Olympics. Dimitrov when he's actually IN FORM is probably the closest thing to a threat.

In the semiis, Wawrinka on his day can beat Murray but a lot of things have to go right for that to happen. Wawrinka's best surface is clay and look what happened in the French. Murray f*cked him up haha. And please, don't make me laugh with Kyrgios. I love him, and hope he does well, but even as an optimistic Australian, he won't beat Murray in a GS atm.

He might drop a set to one of Rosol or Monaco, zero to simon, one to Nishikori/Dimitrov, and one to Wawrinka. Three sets dropped max imo.

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
    The problem is that you think the draw matters to someone like Murray or Djokovic. Apart from a select few players, it doesn't matter who those two are playing - from 10-100. They are just that consisntely good that nobody can stay with them over 5 sets. Simon is a pussy pusher who probably won't get that far to begin with, Nishikori got destroyed at the Olympics. Dimitrov when he's actually IN FORM is probably the closest thing to a threat.

In the semiis, Wawrinka on his day can beat Murray but a lot of things have to go right for that to happen. Wawrinka's best surface is clay and look what happened in the French. Murray f*cked him up haha. And please, don't make me laugh with Kyrgios. I love him, and hope he does well, but even as an optimistic Australian, he won't beat Murray in a GS atm.

He might drop a set to one of Rosol or Monaco, zero to simon, one to Nishikori/Dimitrov, and one to Wawrinka. Three sets dropped max imo.

you might be right, lightning!

I didnot mention Del Po who by the way I picked up for winning the whole thing @ 27.50
    He has a relatively easy draw of Johnsons, Querreys and Thiems.

If he manages to get into semis then Murray is also beatable.

and yes, think he's ready to play 5-set matches now consistently.

Lightning

Yeah, Del Po has an easy draw up until Thiem, I'm looking forward to that. Will be interesting.

Lightning

Looking gooooooddd so far.

Kyrgios, Venus, Stosur and Vinci gave -4.5, but Kerber and Monfils gave +14.5, which means OVERALL, I'm +10 units on futures with 30 units pending on Murray and Djokovic.

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
    Looking gooooooddd so far.

Kyrgios, Venus, Stosur and Vinci gave -4.5, but Kerber and Monfils gave +14.5, which means OVERALL, I'm +10 units on futures with 30 units pending on Murray and Djokovic.
    and there goes your Murray futures....

same like my del Potro pick. cant believe he didnt smoke Stan, then it would be easy against Samurai-kid.....and in finals who knows what can happen...

but now it's all gone...

Lightning

Yeah.... not ideal hey. Anyway, onwards and upwards.

ATP DAVIS CUP

This is really a toss up between two teams: France and GB. I'll start with GB.

GB have a trump card in Murray. Andy Murray playing is basically 2-0 straight away. Not only is he genuinely good, but he actually tries really hard. He's not a Tsonga, whose commitment can sometimes be questioned in the Davis Cup. Murray speaks out publicly and often about how much playing for his country means to him.

Anyway, 2-0. The next clincher is the doubles. The Murray/Murray doubles partnership will beat most pairings, and if they somehow lose, Edmund is a more than capable backup.

Onto France. They have a huge number of top players to choose from: Gasquet, Tsonga, Monfils, Simon, Pouille. Any of those guys bar Simon should be right up there against any opponent. What France often opt to do, however, is take along Herbert and Mahut. I was talking before about how Murray/Murray will beat most pairings - the one they'll struggle against is this one.

I think it'll be a Britan/France final. Edmund will play two, Murray will play two and Murray/Murray will be the doubles.

I think for France, it'll be Herbert/Mahut, Pouille and then two of Gasquet/Tsonga/Monfils.

Murray will win his two, but Edmund will lose his two, meaning the whole thing hinges on the doubles game. It's a MASSIVE swing vote. Here's where it gets interesting. France are $4, but GB are $2. What it means is that you're getting $4 on Herbert/Mahut, and that's ridiculous. I'm going to take the value in France.

FRANCE TO WIN THE DAVIS CUP OUTRIGHT - $4 - TWO STAKES

Lightning

Awkward when I say that France will beat GB and neither team get to the final. In the end, it was France's trump card (the doubles pairing) that let them down. They win that, and it's probably 2-2 going into Pouille/Coric. Anyway...

MENS FUTURES

ATP METZ

- David Goffin to WIN OUTRIGHT - $4.33 (Sportsbet) – ONE STAKE

- Paul-Henri Mathieu to WIN OUTRIGHT - $51 (Sportsbet) – QUARTER STAKE

Interesting tournament here. If this was a slightly slower surface, I’d be hitting Thiem up. It’s on indoor hard, however, which tilts the balance away from the Thiem’s and the Pouille’s to the guys that play better on slightly faster surfaces.

Number one is David Goffin. He had a 98 minute workout in the Davis Cup, so is in good form, but also has had enough rest. He’ll (probably) play Robredo in the first round, and then Seppi/Mahut. Seppi made the final here a few years ago and Mahut suits these courts, but Goffin shouldn’t be challenged. In the semis he’ll probably face Pouille, but again, Pouille’s not exactly known for his indoor play. Thiem will be a favourite to make it to the final but he’s had a few injury issues lately and I’m not sure if he’ll put in 100%. Simon/Muller/Paire are all guys that could challenge, but would have to play at an exceptional level to beat Goffin.

My smoky for this tournament (if you have betfair, this would be an ideal back-to-lay bet) is Mathieu. He’s French (actually means a lot – 6 of the last 7 winners have been French) and can play well on faster courts. I don’t think he’ll beat Goffin in the semis if he gets there, but anything can happen and if Goffin gets knocked out early, there might be an opportunity.

ATP ST. PETERSBURG

- Raonic to WIN OUTRIGHT - $3.75 (Sportsbet) – TWO STAKES

- Bautista Agut to WIN OUTRIGHT - $11 (Sportsbet) – HALF STAKE

First things first, I’m going to rule Wawrinka out. I’m pretty sure I read somewhere that he’s 26-21 on indoor hard court 250 or 500 point tournaments from some point (I can’t remember the starting date). Regardless, it’s well known that his motivation is VERY questionable at smaller tournaments in the early rounds. If he gets to the semis, it’s a different ball game.

Raonic won this last year and to be completely honest, should win it again. He’s got a pretty good draw, with his only major opponent being Berdych. He has a 4-2 winning record overall vs. Berdych, with 2-1 on Indoor hard, and 4-1 on hard overall.

I have three players of interest on the other side of the draw. They are Bautista Agut, Troicki and Sousa. Sousa made the semis last year, but to get there he beat Albot, Granollers, Bolleli and Thiem – none of whom are fantastic indoor players.

Bautista Agut has made the final in three of the last four indoor hard tournaments he’s played in and has to be considered. He’s elevated his game a huge amount this year.

My last guy of interest is Troicki. He made the final of Rotterdam this year (indoor hard) and the fast conditions suit his counter-punching style. On his day, he could beat almost anyone. Is he realistically going to win it? Probably not. BUT, at $23, it’s hard not to have a pop.

In the end I decided to straight bat it with the two stakes on Raonic. I’m ruling out Sousa, which leaves me to choose between Agut and Troicki. I don’t want to play both because of the lurking threat of Wawrinka, and realistically, they’ll get beaten in the final by Raonic. In the end, Agut gets the nod due to his record on this surface.

Womens will be out later - their tournaments are played in the middle of the day Aus time, so I missed the boat today.

Cheers

Lightning

WTA GUANGZHOU

- Konjuh to WIN OUTRIGHT - $7 (Sportsbet) – ONE STAKE

Konjuh is favourite to win this tournament, and based on her US Open form, that’s not surprising. She opened her campaign with a crushing win over Tatjana Maria today, and I can’t not back her the way she’s serving and hitting the ball.

WTA SEOUL

- Begu to WIN OUTRIGHT - $6.5 (Sportsbet) – ONE STAKE
    - S. Zhang to WIN OUTRIGHT - $11 (bet365) – HALF STAKE

Begu has more quality than anyone else in the draw except perhaps Zhang and maybe Mladenovic on her day.

WTA TOKYO

- Puig to WIN OUTRIGHT - $23 (Sportsbet) – HALF STAKE
    - Pliskova to WIN OUTRIGHT - $5.5 – HALF STAKE

Radwanska is the defending champion, but if she wants to take home the title again this year, she definitely has her work cut out for her. In order of round, she’ll have Strycova, Puig/Kvitova, Wozniacki/Keys and then Cibulkova/Pliskova in the final. For that draw, and for the quality of players around her, it’s sort of hard to find value on her price of $5.5.

The other side of the draw is a bit better. Muguruza is number one seed, but it’s hard to know when she’s going to rock up so I’ll pass. For me, the winner of the Pliskova/Cibulkova clash will make it to the final, and given the uncertainty around Cibulkova’s thigh injury and Pliskova’s amazing form, I’m going with the Czech.

As a smoky, I’ve gone with Puig. I watched her match today against Lepchenko, and she DOMINATED. It was amazing. Her first serve was phenomenal, and her balls were deep and well placed. I’m starting to think her Olympics victory might not have been a complete fluke, and even though she has a TOUGH draw, I think $23 is overs.

Cheers, and good luck!

Lightning

No hits this week, but that's occasionally going to be the case with futures. Perhaps I misread Guangzhou - Jankovic had the points to defend there and Pouille was one that I definitely underestimated. Anyway, futures are a bit of fun that I generally do well on, so onwards and upwards.

ATP SHENZHEN

Nothing huge on this tourney because I can't see much value on anyone except Zverev.

- A. Zverev to WIN OUTRIGHT - $13 (Sportsbet) - HALF STAKE

ATP CHENGDU

The ONLY two players I can see winning this are Kyrgios and Thiem, and Thiem just played four matches in four days and had the huge flight to the other side of the world. The surface benefits KYrgios slightly by negating Thiem's huge forehand.

- Kyrgios to WIN OUTRIGHT - $4.33 (Sportsbet) - TWO STAKES

WTA WUHAN

Lots of big names in this one, but I'm going for the new world number one. I know that she'll be a massive target with huge expectations, but she'll also be out to prove that this was not a fluke, and she is playing better than anyone in the world at the moment.

- Kerber to WIN OUTRIGHT - $5 (Sportsbet) - TWO STAKES

WTA TASHKENT

- Tsurenko to WIN OUTRIGHT - $8 (Sportsbet) - ONE STAKE

Huggeeee value. Easily the best hard court player in the draw.

Lightning

Again, such a shit week. Kyrgios getting knocked out on set point, probably would've won it in the end had he got past there because the draw opened right up. Kerber came close against Kvitova, and Tsurenko looked to have it in the bag before RETIRING to Hibino...

ATP CHINA

- Lucas Pouille to WIN - $34 (Sportsbet) - HALF STAKE

ATP TOKYO

- Nishikori to WIN - $3.5 (Sportsbet) - TWO STAKES
    - Kyrgios to WIN - $8 (Sportsbet) - ONE STAKE

WTA CHINA

- Kerber to WIN - $6 - ONE STAKE

Lightning

Adding Muguruza to WIN WTA China - $9 (Sportsbet) - ONE STAKE

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Love the Pouille bet..dude is on fire

Lightning

Thanks mate! Already shortened down to $19... IF he can keep his level up, he has a real chance

Lightning

ATP BEIJING

- Djokovic to WIN OUTRIGHT - $2.5 - THREE STAKES (Ladbrokes)

WTA TIANJIN

- Agnieska Radwanska to WIN OUTRIGHT - $2.75 (William Hill) - TWO STAKES

WTA HONG KONG

- Stosur to WIN OUTRIGHT - $17 - 1/4 OF A STAKE

- Konta to WIN OUTRIGHT - $7 - 3/4 OF A STAKE