cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Tennis Leans: 5th August

ATP Liberec Challenger~

Here we have two players in good form and bookies are a little confused as to which man should be the favorite...Arthur holds the h2h 2-0 including a FINAL win over Sousa this year. He is 1 of 4 other Belgians in the QF as well...Both are almost exclusively clay players. Coin flip right? Both players are suspect on the serve and I expect to see one of these men get the best of the other...

UNDER 22.5 @1.76

Bellotti has been on a tear winning 3 straight futures but Joris may provide his stiffest competition yet. I feel his streak is over.

De Loore @1.40

Germain will be playing his 6th match of the tournament here. He made quick work of most and has yet to drop a set. Conversely, Safranek has battled in both his matches taking a 3rd set as the underdog. Some value on the OVER as Vaclav will be playing hard in front of the fans.

Over 21.5 @1.72

Darcis made quick work of a Melzer past his best before date. Bourgue has been suspect on serve and I like Darcis' ability to extend points forcing his opponent into mistakes. Another likely Belgian in the final.

Darcis 2-0 @2.00

WTA NANCHANG / Jiangxi~

Eguchi @1.66 is no value to me given how well Liu has been lately. Home girl with the h2h.

Liu to win first set @2.00

King has played tougher opponents and gets better throughout the match. She looks fresh and will exploit Zhangs weak serve.

King 2-0 @1.83

A match with two woman outside the top 100 but looking in...The old Italian was once a standard on clay but has not gotten past the 3rd round since she won Rio however I still like her chances here as the dog...Risa is rising but not nearly as talented on clay...

Give me Francesca @2.00

BONUS WTA~

I have this pick in the Florianopolis thread explained further.

I am backing Begu @1.80

ATP ATLANTA~

John Isner (USA)
    Taylor Fritz (USA)
    Isner is the no1 seed and likely on a path to the final. Fritz is another young American who is ranked a little higher than he should be tbh. Isner showed us he is fine in that last match and will take it to Fritz who may be concealing a knee injury...

Isner 2-0 @1.66

The 18 yr old served up 20 aces in the match of his career and will be bursting with confidence. Hes shown grit and I think there is value to back him to atleast take a set to tie break.

Opelka +3.5 @1.83

Give me Nishi 2.0 @1.66 on hard court.

Nick got past Donaldson but had he lost that 1st set tiebreak who knows...At 32 Verdasco is proving he can still be a match for top 20 players and their last match was really close. Knowing this I still believe Kyrgios can motivate himself to the SF in style...

2-0 Nick Kyrgios @2.10

That is all the matches...good luck to all of you.

cryptocap

Schia you slut...up two breaks I hope she takes this set..Ozaki just returns..has no game

Lightning
    Lightning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2229

Disagree re. Fritz. There's a reason he's ranked so highly. Good serve and shot maker for his age. Give him two years and he'll be top 20

Lightning

But easy for me to cherry pick criticism in one specific area when you've posted about 20 leans. I agree with most of them haha

cryptocap

Your input is always valid...I got Liu completely wrong she was stomped lol

Lightning

It's impossible to get all of them right haha.

cryptocap

Ozaki has no weapons and is just returning like a dream right now that little slutt

cryptocap

1-2 china...bad tournament tbh

cryptocap

Begu hits and we might for 4/4 in challenger...its turning around!

cryptocap

Darcis serving for match just completely sluts it up...yikes

cryptocap

Finished 9-3 on the day...very good!!!

Lightning

Indeed it is! Well played!