cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

2016 Florianopolis

I am going Babos @1.40 and Begu @2.10...

Babos is having a great tournament and overcoming Ostapenko will be huge for confidence. Bogdan managed to beat Jelena which looks great on paper but she is far from her best.

As for Begu...some interesting stats floating around the forum but value is on the Romanian...we could grab her at +2.5 for 1.66

Lightning
    Lightning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2229

Not touching the begu match, but have -3.5 on babos. Think she'll do well with teh confidence gained (as you mentioned).

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

These chicks can't hold a god damn serve. Pathetic.

cryptocap

its actually a great match...some really long rallies

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

I prefer easy wins over long rallies

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

good call, can you give some input for final,think about it for a bit
    Out of all these tourneys my best read is in wta china

cryptocap

Babos was really tested...she even broke down mentally from 5-2 up to go down 5-6 and managed to force a tie break and also come back from 1 mini break and 3-0 early. She showed a lot of heart but the match must have been exhausting in just under 2 hours...Some of the rallies were extremely draining and when Bogdan made a stand she managed to break Timea 5 times and controlled the court as well with some great power...

As for Begu, I did not watch the match but the stats indicate Puig struggled on her serve which is one of her weapons. I think we see another Romanian grab a title...Her drop shot is impeccable and Babos sits way too far back from the baseline hitting power and she is not that quick with the feet. I can see Babos offering the break points early and if Begu capitalizes it could be a short day.

BEGU @1.80