BlakeMile01
    BlakeMile01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

new thread for stat suggestions

I get a lot of views, but the reply to view ratio is very low...

I've been busting ass, I have the ISP, security, hosting, database host, iPhone/iPad/Android app & all the internet shit in the bag I'm 99% sure... that was a big obstacle, finding a for sure IT guy that knows jack shit about Tennis & knows jack shit about betting & will sign a no trade & non-disclosure...

I think I've got someone (50%) to do ATP data entry and someone (20%) to handle social media & the very first 100% TRUE & UP TO DATE INJURY REPORT in Tennis history... still looking for someone for Qualifier Rounds data entry & a team of 4 to handle ITF data entry, & a team of 4 to handle Challenger data entry...

all positions are paid a percentage of subscription rate for their data entry & will receive all free services...

I have 1, possibly 2... PROVEN WINNING cappers on board also...

anyone interested please feel free to DM me... applications wanted

Cappers MUST, and I mean MUST have a proven track record, I'm not going into this for sales, I'm wanting to make people +ROI from all aspects of what I am aiming to launch...

Excel people are needed... so if you understand something like this:

=CONCATENATE(SUM(COMPILATION_TABLE_3!AR: AR+COMPILATION_TABLE_3!AU:AU),"-",(SUM(COMPILATION_TABLE_3!AS:AS+COMPILA TION_TABLE_3!AV:AV)),"-",(SUM(COMPILATION_TABLE_3!AT:AT+COMPILA TION_TABLE_3!AW:AW)))

or something like this:

=COUNTIFS(DATA_TABLE_1!V:V,COMPILATION_T ABLE_6!A6,DATA_TABLE_1!G:G,"FIN",DATA_TA BLE_1!BW:BW,"DECOTURF",DATA_TABLE_1!BA:B A,"0")

DM ME!

OTHER THAN THAT....

I also WANT & NEED this thread to be used for ANY & ALL SUGGESTIONSof stats/graphs/trends/etc you can imagine that you use to handicap a match...

I'll let you know if I'm already working on it or not... and am willing to take ANY & ALL suggestions to make this product the most refined piece of capping software in the world...

All Contributors of ideas WILL receive a lifetime 10% discount on all services

so let it fly guys (and girls)...

BlakeMile01

I'm working on a live betting format, so I'm really interested on live betting ideas...

I'm building a query where you can build a custom live line based on score & duration of match & the order of games won sets 1 & 2 for live betting set 3... including flipped favorites live and % off of original line vs player cover % if that was pre match line...

BlakeMile01

FYI, I am also looking for people that have basic data entry skills, and the time to do this DAILY, I'm to the point I'll build the formulas for you... hell if you can handle basic data entry DM me

BlakeMile01

bump

Lightning
    Lightning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2229

Quite busy with university mate, but I've always liked the idea of the software. I sent you a dm awhile back with my email addy, did you get that?