I've broken even at the absolute minimum in my futures thread, and at maximum will profit 30 units, depending on what Mahut and Kohlscreiber serve up (pun intended). That's the second time in three tournament weeks (counting the French Open as one tournament 'week') that I've profited, and I'm looking to make it three in four.

WTA MALLORCA

- Eugenie Bouchard - $17 - ONE STAKE

New tournament, so no past winners with points to defend ala Mahut at s'Hertogenbosch. Genie plays some pretty powerful tennis when she's on, but it's a matter of consistency. Grass suits her more than any other surface, so I'm hoping a new surface in a new tournament might kickstart her. She'll play Kovinic in the first round, and Sevastova/Voegele in the second. Those two matches are going to be key to seeing her mindset. If she gets through those, and reasonably well - I think she should be able to beat one of Mladenovic/Lisicki. Mladenovic was my other pick because she's played five matches on the surface already, but I'm wondering if she'll have a bit of a hangover after a short turnaround. IF Genie can get through that, she might face Jankovic in the finals, who's also been lackluster this year., and is extremely beatable. Probabilities say she'll meet Muguruza in the final, but who knows whether Garbine will be switched on for a 250 point tournament. Regardless, if she gets that far, I'll probably hedge her out. At $17, I'll take a pop for a nice draw.

WTA BIRMINGHAM

- Misaki Doi - $91 - 0.25 stakes
- Angelique Kerber - $5.5 - ONE stake
- Belinda Bencic - $10 - ONE stake

Tough draw. Misaki Doi generally plays better on fast surfaces, so I don't mind a small investment at 91. Kerber is the defending champion here, and although I don't really like her game on this surface, she seems to play better when she has points to defend. A prime example is Stuttgart, where she had average form before and after that on clay, but dominated to win that tourney. The toughest opponent in her half of the draw is Keys/Kvitova in the semis, but those two ladies are very inconsistent. If they're on, they'll beat Kerber, but Kerber won't beat herself. The other half of the draw is so packed with quality that whoever faces her will likely come in a bit worn out.

I was thinking about either Bencic or Pliskova for my third pick, but went Bencic in the end because a) she's played games on the surface already BUT not too many that she'll be worn out. It's possible that Bencic didn't go as hard as she could've, with the next tournament in mind. She also has a powerful game and a good record on grass. She'll likely face Pliskova in the quarterfinals, and although Pliskova has a great serve, grass doesn't entirely suit her game because of the low bounce. Bencic is more than capable of running her around and slicing her to death. If you look at who Pliskova beat, the highest ranked is Monica Puig. You can only play who's in front of you, but I'm not entirely convinced.

ATP HALLE

- Roger Federer - $2.6 - THREE stakes
- Philip Kohlscreiber - $13 - 0.5 stakes
- Tomas Berdych - $11 - 0.5 stakes

Federer has won this tournament eight times, including the last three years in a row. A bit like Bencic, he was ordinary in Stuttgart but was likely saving himself for this tournament. He has a decent draw, with the toughest opponent he's likely to face being Berdych in the semi-finals. Berdych has a power game that's well suited to grass. If Fed can beat Berdych, he'll likely win the title.

The other half of the draw is so much weaker, and for that reason, I'll back in Kohlscreiber to make another run. His backhand has looked so clean this week. I've seen him hit dozens of passing shots off half volleys - something that isn't easy to do. His serving has been solid under pressure - saving four break points in one game against Thiem in the final. In a weak field, he really stands out.

ATP LONDON

- Andy Murray - $2.20 - TWO stakes
- Nick Kyrgios to REACH THE FINAL - $4.5 - TWO stakes

Another hugely packed field. I've gone for Murray because of his record, mainly, and the home crowd support. He faces a relatively weak draw, and should, at the very minimum, get to the final.

The other half is where the quality is. Kyrgios, however, has a game that's suited to grass. He'll have the mental edge over Raonic in the first round, and if he can get past him, won't face any issues until the semi-final. Likely opponents include Isner, Del Potro and Wawrinka. Del Potro would be the one that would worry me the most, but Kyrgios is playing at a very good level, and has shown that he's near unbeatable at his best.

Cheers!