arie1985
    arie1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3140

I feel sorry for anyone who had bets on the French Open

'Today, 2 heavy favorites lost the match to big underdogs mainly because of rain delay which caused the underdogs to be more focused into winning ,,,,

First it's the aggravation involved with betting on tennis, see the match is delayed and you can't do anything about it ... it's putting the gambler in so much suffering....

Then having losses like this.....
    Pironkova had probably odds of 67.00 to win against Radwanska and still failed ...

WOW

This is UNREAL.

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

could you imagine taking pironkova after her first break...literally impossible to call but quite the payday!

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

So pissed off. Halep and radwanksa would have won

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

One reason why I love tennis betting, it's just one person. If their mood is swayed at all and you can pick up on it you're golden

Or maybe you'll get buried

But live betting tennis is great for this reason

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

^its why betting on anyone ranked 50 and up is so inconsistent throughout the year (outside the top 10 in WTA)...find 5-6 players that fit your betting preference and ride them all year...I remember a few years ago Monfils, Karlovic, Nishikori and Dimitrov took me to the promise land...Especially when you know they have a good chance of losing.

FoxMulder
    FoxMulder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3121

Pironkova's odds were @6.00 before the match and @17.00 in game when she was 3-1 behind. I sensed that comeback when Radwanska struggled and took a shot at the set winner.

Key to betting (and winning anyting) at any slam is to bet on underdogs to win the match or win a set at least. That is a more accurate philosophy for WTA than ATP and makes you more money than eating chalk. Underdogs always exceed their usual performance. ATP is a different story.

To avoid the delays, I'm betting on set winners instead of match winners. In-play betting is always better. A good majority of slam matches and almost any challenger/ITF matches are not straight sets so probability of striking gold is extremely high. If you are using a bookie that allows to cash-out, even better. Wait for the underdog to have a solid lead and cash out to protect your profit.

Women tennis is erratic, it's more erratic when it's Grand Slam time, I think you should try to take advantage of that fact. It's the most profitable time of the year

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Didn't have bet on either of these matches, but had half my balance tied up since Sunday and it looks like the match will finally be finished today.

FoxMulder
    FoxMulder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3121

All my bets have lost at photo finish today, short of one point. I've bet on Rodgers to win the first set, she lost it at set point. Have bet on Albert Ramos to win the third, he wasted 2 set points. I've bet on Murray to take the first set to tiebreak, he wasted a bag of break chances.

I have I active bet on Pironkova to take the second set, she's about to choke a 5-1 lead in the tiebreak.. one of those days.. shit happens

Nick Italy
    Nick Italy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by FoxMulder View Post
    All my bets have lost at photo finish today, short of one point. I've bet on Rodgers to win the first set, she lost it at set point. Have bet on Albert Ramos to win the third, he wasted 2 set points. I've bet on Murray to take the first set to tiebreak, he wasted a bag of break chances.

I have I active bet on Pironkova to take the second set, she's about to choke a 5-1 lead in the tiebreak.. one of those days.. shit happens
    Very Unlucky................................. .............................