Goo goos picks
    Goo goos picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Cibulkova

Anyone know why she retired during her doubles match today while up 4-1? Worried possible injury and no semse Betting against CSN if she decides to retire again.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Ah interesting, now the odds are making more sense. It appears to be a stomach problem, but nobody really knows. Cibu does not care about doubles at all, so this could be just a precaution. But this is certainly an interesting news.

Goo goos picks

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    Ah interesting, now the odds are making more sense. It appears to be a stomach problem, but nobody really knows. Cibu does not care about doubles at all, so this could be just a precaution. But this is certainly an interesting news.
    Very interesting. Will be posting news/updates/info whenever I get this kind of info as it's very important to betting. I think I will stay away from this match as I don't wanna risk her being injured and my bet possibility of loosing due to retirement. Not worth the stress to even just get a push.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

I doubt there will be any pre-match news, unless she withdraws outright. Cibu has not motivation to tell the truth about what is going on with her.

Goo goos picks

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    I doubt there will be any pre-match news, unless she withdraws outright. Cibu has not motivation to tell the truth about what is going on with her.
    I heard Rogers beat Kvitova because she was on her period? This is weird but certainly changes the outlook on how to bet games if this is true and Kvitova supposedly told reporters that after the match. She didn't look right the score in which she lost. Plus loosing as a huge fav.

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

If you have inside info on the WTA menstrual cycles, you are a true OG, up there with JJ himselves.

Goo goos picks

Just saying this isn't the first time I've read this.. I'm trying to build a bankroll here and anything info that is useful to me to make my bet more secure and a better chance to win I'll it.

maletaja
    maletaja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1883

1)Navarro is clay king
    2)Cibulkova could be injured

2 reason to avoid or bet on Navarro

Market is too clever for offering so "cheap" line on Cibulkova