RyanMozambique
    RyanMozambique's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1682

Ruben Bemelmans +200

Hi guys,

I really like Bemelmans at +200 over Darcis this afternoon at the French Open Qualifications.
    H2H is 1-1, both on hard courts and both 3setters.

Bemelmans is a Belgium leftie who beat t.Monteiro impressively in straight sets and that guy was on fire on clay lately.

Darcis is also from Belgium, right handed with a single handed backhand. He usually uses the slice on his backhand instead of a topspin single hander. Slice is not that effective on clay as on grass and his backhand is definately his weak side. Darcis prefers grass courts and hard courts.

I really think Bemelmans can win this match and Im happy to the him at these odds.

What do you guys think?

Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Jumped on that one yesterday at +224. I think it's a very good value. There's a misperception about Bemelmans, I believe. Only because he is a big lefty guy, it doesn't mean he completely sucks on clay. I actually believe that he is much better suited to play on dirt then Darcis, who's game is only for fast conditions. As you have already wrote above. Flat shots with not much top spin to it on forehand + slice backhand. Not a great combo for clay. Also, he didn't play for couple of months before RG, if my info is correct.

I also took Harrison against Melzer. GL

RyanMozambique

I completely agree. GL to us!

RyanMozambique

Very disappointing from Bemelmans