toddhigg
    toddhigg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Do yourselves a favor...

...Save your money for the French Open.

This is a seriously dodgy event, even though it's a Masters 1000.

None of the players care all that much with the FO being so close.

Federer, Birdshyt, Ferrer, Wawrinka, etc.

I'm taking a break.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5420

Jinge
    Jinge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Sounds like something you can use to your advantage right? I mean I was on Monaco and Pouille. Wawrinka is known for only going full power on slams, and if you would have followed Ferrer a little you would know he hasnt rly hit his best form in Madrid and Rome. Betting on favourites is not profitable anyway.

FoxMulder
    FoxMulder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3121

Proven profitable way is to play +1.5 sets on the underdog or pound on the underdog if you're bold enough. Picking a chalk winner is not the way to go. I didn't follow my own advice and picked Federer and Stan yesterday, lost bitterly. Then I combined Goffin and Strycova +1.5 sets and didn't even bother to watch, they ended up destroying their opponents.

I do not agree with the assessment that players are tanking because RG is around the corner, definitely not applicable for WTA. Most of the players that lost in Rome are main draw players, means it'll be 2 weeks from today before they set foot on court for a competitive match in RG. Too long a hiatus in the middle of the season if you ask me. This is ATP Masters event, underdogs are fighting like hell as expected.