Gargo
    Gargo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3309

N KYRGIOS vs S WAWRINKA

N KYRGIOS +105

S WAWRINKA -125

What are we liking in this match? I passed on the Berd/ Krygios match and did not watch any of it. I watched Wawa's match against Kohl and he looked his usual self. If Wawa can get in his head or get up a break will be interesting to see if he can hold it together and not start his antics.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Have they played since the match where krygios told him that Kokkinakas was banging his gf Vekic?

Definitely bad blood between these two, have to think Stan will be extra motivated but Krygios is playing out of this world lately

novicebeast
    novicebeast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Have they played since the match where krygios told him that Kokkinakas was banging his gf Vekic?

Definitely bad blood between these two, have to think Stan will be extra motivated but Krygios is playing out of this world lately
    Kyrgios and Stan were on the same team in IPTL this past December... They looked okay then.... Their team won the competition/exhibition and later were spotted taking selfies with each other..... And I've also heard that Kyrgios apologized to Stan after "that" match in the locker room (don't know whether it is true though)

novicebeast
    novicebeast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Quote Originally Posted by Gargo View Post
    N KYRGIOS +105

S WAWRINKA -125

What are we liking in this match? I passed on the Berd/ Krygios match and did not watch any of it. I watched Wawa's match against Kohl and he looked his usual self. If Wawa can get in his head or get up a break will be interesting to see if he can hold it together and not start his antics.
    I saw both the matches yesterday.... Kyrgios was outright stunning.... The first set was won comfortably by Kyrgios but it was also because Tomas lost his opening service game which happens more often these days in ATP.... But his real caliber showed in the second set where he was always tailing Berdych who had started serve in the 2nd set but held his composure to hold serve with utter ease and then broke eventually in 9th game..... Wawrinka on the other hand was okay against Kohlschreiber... I was actually leaning on Kohlschreiber to upset Stan.... Wawrinka was twice a break up in the first but gave the break back immediately on both occasions... Trailing 5-6 in first set Kohlschreiber was up 40-15 to take it to tie break but blew it by hitting some uncharacteristic errors... The second set was basically where Wawrinka came alive and Kohlschreiber simply buried himself....

I hope this helps you although I am not going to call who's to win here as I've been having such a bad time lately that even Djokovic withdrew last night when I was backing him.... And now, off thread, Trail Blazers blew an 18 point half time lead over Rockets...... Anyway gud luck to you and everyone betting out there....

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

ahhhh i hate it so much. I already have money on kyrgios and im very tempted to put more after a bad night. it just seems so square... line trending his way, everybody thinks he will win, wawrinka just struggled with stakhov and lost to a frenchman, kyrgios is killin the game.... i really dont know. if i didnt love kyrgios and didnt already put money on him I could see myself thinking that wawrinka would win. opening lines are very telling in a lot of matches

especially after that post above me about them taking selfies together... if there was bad blood i would put a stack on kyrgios, but as friends i can just picture how content (and mature-(sarcasm)) kyrgios is going to be walking to the net after he loses in straight sets. ah fuk imma let it ride

dont you do this to me kyrgios

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

i mean it's hard to imagine that motivation wouldnt be there for a player in the semis of a 500 tourney knowing he'll get to face a scrub in the finals if he wins... but kyrgios is so hard to read you never know whats going on in his head or behind the scenes

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Just a heads up: Kyrgios is presumably having some physical issues: he is not practicing at all, and he looked like he was going to faint at times against Berdych. But then again he was clutch when needed yesterday; still, Berdych's nickname is Berdsh.t for a reason. I am leaning a bit on the over and Waw 2-1, but I am liking WTA matchups better. GL.

ProDane
    ProDane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4526

Kyrgios to win!

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Wow entire world on kyrgios, this is too good to be true. Guess I'm the only one that likes Stan here, and I hate this dude

dumpsterdiver
    dumpsterdiver's Avatar Become A Pro!

saw both wawrinka and kygrios in a few matches here and back at Marseille and after seeing this line i had to restrain myself from absolutely unloading all i have on kygrios...... wtf?? what are books doing here making him an underdog????

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8405

on stan

w@lt
    w@lt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

I took live u20.5. I think Kyrgios is in clown mode

w@lt

FUK. Right after I say that, Wawrinka shits away a whole fukking game. GRRR

w@lt

Kyrgios getting some work done on his back, which was an issue for him yesterday as well from what I read

dumpsterdiver

now stan is in clown mode, weird first set so far

w@lt

Stan is such a fukking clown. God dammit

w@lt

Ok ok. Still hope. Come on, Stan you clown. Close this next set out quickly. PLEASE

w@lt

Yes. Kyrgios looking to possibly be slipping into don't give a fuk mode...

dumpsterdiver

kygrios just not giving shit for some reason

radostin.dimi
    radostin.dimi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Yes thats my boy retire

dumpsterdiver

and he finally quits

w@lt

Mother Fukker. Great, void bet bc of retirement

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Easymoney. Previous matches mean nothing, you guys got schooled by Vegas

ProDane
    ProDane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4526

Glad Kyrgios retired

On Mr Baghdatis now

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8405

Hmm guess my wawa bet on Bet365 is refunded, brutal. Should have cashed that shit out in second game.

Gargo

I didn't play it or watch any of it. I have a question once Kry went down did he do the I am not trying therefore I didn't lose than realize a lot of people had money on him and he needs to retire for them to get his money back?????

GR33D
    GR33D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4086

Quote Originally Posted by Gargo View Post
    I didn't play it or watch any of it. I have a question once Kry went down did he do the I am not trying therefore I didn't lose than realize a lot of people had money on him and he needs to retire for them to get his money back?????
    i would say that would be the case. just stopped trying and wanted to get it over with quick. then prob realized alot of people would have wagered on him

Gargo

Quote Originally Posted by GR33D View Post
    i would say that would be the case. just stopped trying and wanted to get it over with quick. then prob realized alot of people would have wagered on him
    Sounds pretty shady.....We have to always remember that about him when we are wanting to play him.