Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 863

whats the deal with these higher ranked players

Seemingly every time i bet a higher ranked player in a non major they tank the match. Muller getting taken out 6-3/6-3 today by Donald freakin' Young who cant beat a lefty if his life depended on it...give me a break. This is starting to become unnerving. I bet mostly on dogs but spot bet on favs and they almost never hit.

novicebeast
    novicebeast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

I know man its really starting to piss me off now..... Chung beating Seppi yesterday and now Young beats Muller.... Well what's done is done.... Today there are many good matches hope they don't turn to shit...

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 863

Seppi has a history of early upsets at that event so i took Chung + the games in that one but the Muller match is baffling.
    I think I've lost 7 of my last 8 fav bets.

novicebeast
    novicebeast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnythunder View Post
    Seppi has a history of early upsets at that event so i took Chung + the games in that one but the Muller match is baffling.
    I think I've lost 7 of my last 8 fav bets.
    Exactly.... Never going to underestimate that Asian nerd again.... I think this week is going to be great for big favorites esp. @ Acapulco... Everyone hit their 5.5 and above handicaps in Acapulco last night....

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Seriously, this is what you are complaining about ? If you do not follow tennis closely and go just by the rankings and h2h records, you will be losing long-term. This is presumably the 2nd highest sport in terms of the betting volume, the lines are sharp and squares get slaughtered.

Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    Seriously, this is what you are complaining about ? If you do not follow tennis closely and go just by the rankings and h2h records, you will be losing long-term. This is presumably the 2nd highest sport in terms of the betting volume, the lines are sharp and squares get slaughtered.
    Slaughtered with capital S.

As you said, lines are sharp and you really have to do a lot of homework and pick your spots to get ahead.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

kerber -675 loss
    halep -545 loss
    safarova -300 loss
    many many more