Gargo
    Gargo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3309

Aussie Open (Quarters)

WTA......

SERENA WILLIAMS -435
    MARIA SHARAPOVA +355

Serena has absolutely owned her h2h 18-2. Is there any chance Sharapova can must up a bundle of aces and pull off the upset?? No way will I lay 435 to win a 100 so its Sharapova or nothing. Lately I have been firing on a few huge dogs and it hasn't been working example Beck last night.

Placing such a wager is fun and causes a tremendous rush however the losses add up and cut into the bankroll. As much as I want to fire on the dog again just seems to risky. Sharapova is mentally tough but knowing you get rolled every time you play has got be in her head.

PASS

Gargo

WTA......

AGNIESZKA RADWANSKA -350
    C SUAREZ NAVARRO +290

The question here is about Navarro's knee. She called for the trainer to receive treatment during the Gavrilova match. After the treatment she absolutely blitzed her. Was it a strategy to break momentum or was there something more to it. Anybody know what is really going on with her knee??

Gargo

Quote Originally Posted by Gargo View Post
    WTA......

AGNIESZKA RADWANSKA -350
    C SUAREZ NAVARRO +290

The question here is about Navarro's knee. She called for the trainer to receive treatment during the Gavrilova match. After the treatment she absolutely blitzed her. Was it a strategy to break momentum or was there something more to it. Anybody know what is really going on with her knee??
    With this in question I am going to PASS on this match as well. No plays for me in WTA. Time to check out the men's side