BigBallzz69
    BigBallzz69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3500

Serena/car ml super square parlay

Pays right around -110. Serena and maria hate each other so motivation should not be an issue. Bet sharapova last year in this same spot bc the odds were so short and sharapova threw everything she had at serena completely outplayed her but could not overcome serena's serve and was trounced.

Car seems worth it on a parlay at the current number. Not saying go ham but a small parlay seems tasty.

most obvious parlay of the century but tell me where l'm wrong.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

nah

Serena can lose to anyone now

Easy to break her serve

She gets tight

Pass

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    nah

Serena can lose to anyone now

Easy to break her serve

She gets tight

Pass
    if its any play on the parlay im worried about it would be Car over Serena she is a monster. Plus we know Manning trying go out with a SB win so idk

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Quote Originally Posted by BigBallzz69 View Post
    Pays right around -110. Serena and maria hate each other so motivation should not be an issue. Bet sharapova last year in this same spot bc the odds were so short and sharapova threw everything she had at serena completely outplayed her but could not overcome serena's serve and was trounced.

Car seems worth it on a parlay at the current number. Not saying go ham but a small parlay seems tasty.

most obvious parlay of the century but tell me where l'm wrong.
    hard to overcome a man serving against you

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

I like this idea, The Denver passing game is horrible, and Carolina has a better run game and passing game.
    The edge in this game is the Carolina offense is better than Denver. The defenses are equal.
    Special teams edge to Carolina.
    Denver also has players that make errors, dropped passes, fumbles, weak passes, inaccurate passes.
    And Williams hasn't lost to Sharapova in ten years.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Expect a huge effort from Maria tomorrow. Serena has not beaten a top player since losing to Vinci. I actually like Carolina more than Serena. Maria has been serving well, although I think she will still lose, she wants to beat Serena more than to win another Slam.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    Expect a huge effort from Maria tomorrow. Serena has not beaten a top player since losing to Vinci. I actually like Carolina more than Serena. Maria has been serving well, although I think she will still lose, she wants to beat Serena more than to win another Slam.

She could never beat these hard hitters anymore meaning the younger ones

It is just about over..she is very shaky on court now

Sharapova who knows

Keep the ball in play and hit right at Serena and you can beat her

dumpsterdiver
    dumpsterdiver's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sererna owns sharapova, 18-2 career record. Sharapova didnt even look that good in her matches so far, 44 unforced errors against lauren davis, 46 against bencic. She doesnt have the game needed to beat serena at the moment.