Gargo
    Gargo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3309

Aussie Open Day 7

I am going to go ahead and lock these plays in for tomorrow. I absolutely love this card.

WTA.......

BELINDA BENCIC +250

D GAVRILOVA Even

DR225
    DR225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I've been on Bencic every single match of the tourney and I was a bit worried in her last match. She had a lot of trouble during her service games and was bullied by Bondarenko's power. Pova is 100x the player Bondarenko is, so I'll probably stick with +1.5 sets or over. If Lauren Davis can win a set, then Bencic should at least keep it close.

Also I think Bencic came into the tourney with an injury, which was reflected in the odds for her first couple matches. It probably isn't anything major as she looked great in the first two matches, I'll try googling for it later. Anyway, there's no doubt Bencic is going to be ranked #1 overall someday, so there's definitely value in this play.

Nigel Sears just fell down the stairs or something...Hope the guy is gonna be ok.
    Last edited by DR225; 01-23-16 at 03:09 AM.

DR225

No idea how Ivanovic is gonna play when she doesn't know how badly her coach is injured...

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: frugalgambler

DR225

lol, I'm watching the Andy match and his mom and camp are watching the match like normal. It's not like they can help Andy at all anyway, go check on your family member!

DR225

holy fuk there was blood where he fell and they used a defibrillator to revive him!!!

DR225

murray is playing like shit too, maybe he heard about it somehow?

Gargo

Quote Originally Posted by DR225 View Post
    I've been on Bencic every single match of the tourney and I was a bit worried in her last match. She had a lot of trouble during her service games and was bullied by Bondarenko's power. Pova is 100x the player Bondarenko is, so I'll probably stick with +1.5 sets or over. If Lauren Davis can win a set, then Bencic should at least keep it close.

Also I think Bencic came into the tourney with an injury, which was reflected in the odds for her first couple matches. It probably isn't anything major as she looked great in the first two matches, I'll try googling for it later. Anyway, there's no doubt Bencic is going to be ranked #1 overall someday, so there's definitely value in this play.

Nigel Sears just fell down the stairs or something...Hope the guy is gonna be ok.
    No reason to be scared and overlook things hope on board....

KingHawkins
    KingHawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21284

I took Bencic +4.5 for a pretty healthy amount. Should be a fun match to watch.

Gargo

Quote Originally Posted by KingHawkins View Post
    I took Bencic +4.5 for a pretty healthy amount. Should be a fun match to watch.
    Safer play than what I did, that should be a winnna......Good luck Hawk

Don't sleep on Gav. she has been ballin

Ontnr
    Ontnr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

I definitely like Gavrilova. I'm afraid Sharapova will eat Bencic's second serve for breakfast, lunch and dinner so you can expect her to be broken a lot. On the other hand, I like Bencic to win more than I like Bencic +games, and the play I'm closest to taking is Sharapova -games. No play for me, but perhaps something live.

Gargo

Bencic can not handle Sharapova's power at all. Thank goodness Sharapova makes a pile of mistakes.

Ontnr
    Ontnr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Took something live on Bencic @8 european odds

Gargo

Quote Originally Posted by Ontnr View Post
    Took something live on Bencic @8 european odds
    I don't see us winning this match.....I really thought Bencic would not be controlled like this....41 winners and counting for Sharapova

Gargo

BELINDA BENCIC +250.......Loss

Never had a shot at winning this match, pretty disappointed I played this play. I knew better....Vegas baited me with the +250 as I am sure it dii for others.

Need Gav to take care of business and wipe out the day.

Gargo

Is anybody as excited as I am about the Gavrilova match????? Match starts in 3 HOURSSSS

DR225

I'm more into the Birdy/Agut match, hopefully another upset isn't on the cards. Also no idea how you can pick that Gavrilova match, it's going to be break after break after break like most of the wta lol.

Gargo

I'm more into the Birdy/Agut match, hopefully another upset isn't on the cards. Also no idea how you can pick that Gavrilova match, it's going to be break after break after break like most of the wta lol.
    I have been riding her all week why stop now. You said that last go around too......Lol

So you are on the Bird??? I was thinking about tossing a little on Agut....How much do you like the Bird???

NYRin09
    NYRin09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3536

Quote Originally Posted by Gargo View Post
    Is anybody as excited as I am about the Gavrilova match????? Match starts in 3 HOURSSSS

stumbled across this blunted on xannys lookin for a play gonna drop 2.5 units on this lets do it

Gargo

Quote Originally Posted by NYRin09 View Post
    stumbled across this blunted on xannys lookin for a play gonna drop 2.5 units on this lets do it

Yes sirrrrrrrrrrr....No play on Agut way tooo riskyyy

DR225

Man I'm starting to get tired of the wta, it seems like the margins between the winner and loser are getting way too tight. Like in the Gavrilova match yesterday, it was so close that if a couple points went in Mlads favor, she would've won. Excluding Serena, Pova and Aza, the talent disparity is so small that it just isn't worth betting it.

Also we have a very different betting style, I barely ever bet underdogs because most of my plays are big parlays (8 to 12 games in multiple sports). And I just want Birdy to win as it'll make me $200-$300 more, I'm already covered if Agut wins, so play Agut if you see value.

Gargo

Man I'm starting to get tired of the wta, it seems like the margins between the winner and loser are getting way too tight. Like in the Gavrilova match yesterday, it was so close that if a couple points went in Mlads favor, she would've won. Excluding Serena, Pova and Aza, the talent disparity is so small that it just isn't worth betting it.

Also we have a very different betting style, I barely ever bet underdogs because most of my plays are big parlays (8 to 12 games in multiple sports). And I just want Birdy to win as it'll make me $200-$300 more, I'm already covered if Agut wins, so play Agut if you see value.
    Yes I always look for dogs first. Like in the NBA I played Bulls....It was a no brainer after Lebron saying he didn't get coach fired etc etc...what a load of bs.....

Gargo

Yes I always look for dogs first. Like in the NBA I played Bulls....It was a no brainer after Lebron saying he didn't get coach fired etc etc...what a load of bs.....
    However I did play a favorite tonight played Stanford -135....

Gargo

Anyways back to tennis.....The match that has me scratching my head tomorrow is Beck/ Kerber....No way should Beck be +750, I am looking at that match in great depth to see why the line is that big.

DR225

Man this court is playing so slow that I've been having a lot of success live betting when breaks happen. You ever try that? And I'm envious if you had bulls ml, that was a good play. No idea bout Beck, Kerber was almost knocked out two matches ago but she looked solid in her last match.

Gargo

Man this court is playing so slow that I've been having a lot of success live betting when breaks happen. You ever try that? And I'm envious if you had bulls ml, that was a good play. No idea bout Beck, Kerber was almost knocked out two matches ago but she looked solid in her last match.
    I wish I played money line...I played +11

Gargo

Are you watching this Simon match??? Very interesting.....I know a lot of people do live bets, I rarely do it

DR225

yeah it has been surprisingly close. I just missed out on another break bet on the game just now. Simon was so lucky!!

KingHawkins
    KingHawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21284

I AM, I AM!!! But sadly, I will probably be fast asleep for it, and also, I am on the other side as you, as I think CSN is gonna take this. I just envision the boyish Carla is gonna take out some sexual frustration, and wipe the court with this very pretty, yet potentially immature Russian-turned-Australian, in front of her newly adopted home crowd.

Gargo

Agut with the early breakkkkk....this is going to be a great matchhhh

Gargo

I AM, I AM!!! But sadly, I will probably be fast asleep for it, and also, I am on the other side as you, as I think CSN is gonna take this. I just envision the boyish Carla is gonna take out some sexual frustration, and wipe the court with this very pretty, yet potentially immature Russian-turned-Australian, in front of her newly adopted home crowd.
    BOOOOO HAWK.....Navarro is one of the ugliest on tour

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

The first time I see somebody capping based on a sexual frustration angle. Wow.

CSN is anything but boyish, she is just a bit ugly, but it's OK. By Spanish standards she is not that bad looking. Gavrilova is anything but pretty. But I agree with you for other reasons, I think Gavrilova will not be able to win another 3-setter.

Meanwhile, Djoker just blows today. I think Nishi is licking his chops.

Gargo

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post

CSN is anything but boyish, she is just a bit ugly, but it's OK. By Spanish standards she is not that bad looking. Gavrilova is anything but pretty. But I agree with you for other reasons, I think Gavrilova will not be able to win another 3-setter.

O definitely am not betting on looks...Gav continues her run.....I cant wait for this match

Gargo

Late money on Navarro......-125 and +105 in my book

DR225

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post

Come on man, Navarro looks like a stereotypical masculine lesbian.

https://www.google.com/search?q=nava...UIBygC&dpr=2.5

I like her though. And agree on Gav but her personality is amazing!

And I'm kind of shocked at how the joker match is going. The court seems so slow that he can't hit through simon.

123 Last