B_Millz
    B_Millz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3105

Thoughts on Cilic Bautista?

Thinking about laying 5Units on Cilic ML and -4.5. Any insight?

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

There are guys on here who follow tennis more intently than I do but I'll give you my thoughts. Agut is a decent scrappy player who is consistent and occasionally can knock off a big name but Cilic is a proven winner and a power player. Cilic should be able to dominate Agut with his big first serve and powerful ground strokes. Agut is coming off of back2back 5 setters which doesn't help his cause much either. This bracket is a tough draw though cause winner of Berdych/Krygios and also Federer and Djoker are lurking ahead so no telling if the winner of this match thinks they realistically can win the tournament which is always a concern if the guy you're backing should fall behind in a match. My only caution would be that Cilic's name has been rumored to be involved in the whole match fixing scandal of late. If he plays to his potential Cilic should win this match fairly easily 3 sets to 0 or possibly 3 sets to 1 with Agut winning 1 tight set. Like with anything else in sports there are no guarantees but that's my opinion on the matter. Will this match be played indoors due to the rain or has it cleared up there?

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

No Play either side
    prefer Berdych over Kyrgios -155
    and some possible upsets in the next round

Pick9
    Pick9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4015

im definitely not going to take bautista.... he sucks. got pushed to 5 sets by mediocre lajovic and unfit klizan. cilic should dominate him

gaebiskon
    gaebiskon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5062

cilic should win easily

Pick9
    Pick9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4015

man penetrating Cilic absolutely crapping his shorts! again and again proving what a brutal headcase he is

FoxMulder
    FoxMulder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3121

I rode Bautista-Agut on each set, quite happy with the outcome. Cilic's grand slam title was a one-time freak IMO. he'll never be a top level contender.