RyanMozambique
    RyanMozambique's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1682

Nishikori

If Nishikori gets through this 3rd round match im pounding Tsonga against him in the 4th. He just had a medical time out cuz he has problems and some pain with his wrist. Also the guy has no serve at all and when he starts making a lot of unforced errors, wich he is making now, he has no game

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

I would not read too much into that. The timeout was probably a ruse to change the momentum of the match. But you are right, Nishi is looking pretty subpar today. Probably did not expect GGL to put up a fight.

RyanMozambique
    RyanMozambique's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1682

I dont think he used it to change momentum. He just won the first set and recevied a medical timeout. He had all the momentum on his side

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Maybe you are right.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Yes he looked rather average. Serve is weak, was thinking the EXACT same thing watching it. "Whoever he plays next match, I'm definitely fading him".

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

GGL is good but expected a bit more from Nishikori today. Felt like he was waiting for GGL to lose the whole time rather then to go out and win the match.

MGTennisTipster
    MGTennisTipster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2084

Nishikori said his wrist was sore, but after treatment it got better. Kei is known for being injury prone and is quite often for him to play with some kind of pain. The Japanese will have now one day off to try to recover for a possible clash against Tsonga.

It won't be easy for Kei to handle Tsonga's big bombs on serve, but if Kei shows up at decent level he's clearly the favorite.

At the end it will all boil down to Kei's physical condition, like usually happens.