xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

sat sun tennis

Radwanska +155 (2units)
    Halep was trying the shouting tactic last game, didn't work
    Garbine has played like 5 matches in a row, twisted her ankle vs Kvitova
    and looked tired at the end of the third set. She has been playing doubles as well.
    Radwanska looks like she found her game a bit, but she needs to get a higher first serve percentage,
    and look to get some early breaks. Put the pressure on the other player.
    Oh yeah Muguruza is playing doubles after the singles match

Parlay +138
    Sharapova
    Gasquet +1.5 sets

Sousa +130 (2units)

Steve Johnson +168 (1unit)
    Last edited by xdodger19; 10-30-15 at 08:20 PM.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by xdodger19 View Post
    Radwanska +155 (2units)
    Halep was trying the shouting tactic last game, didn't work
    Garbine has played like 5 matches in a row, twisted her ankle vs Kvitova
    and looked tired at the end of the third set. She has been playing doubles as well.
    Radwanska looks like she found her game a bit, but she needs to get a higher first serve percentage,
    and look to get some early breaks. Put the pressure on the other player.
    Oh yeah Muguruza is playing doubles the same day in the morning
    Hmm, interesting. Mugu did not looks hampered by the injury at the end of her match vs Kvitova. Mugu is playing doubles after singles. I do not see why Agga is not a +200 dog, so perhaps the line indicates she does have a chance.

xdodger19

yeah Garbine is playing doubles after the singles semifinals.
    Also I think mug is capable of falling flat and I think her game is based on a training
    She is a player that is dependent on serving, then hitting clean balls for winner
    But she plays with more controlled aggression,
    Kvitova is too agressive her matches are hard to watch, she hits a winner, or misses
    Gonna be fun to watch

frugalgambler

From what I saw (and I did not watch all matches), Muguruza has been playing the best tennis in Singapore. But she is young, she might be getting tired, and it is not clear how she will handle the pressure of being the favorite. Lots of girls play better when they are behind and/or have no pressure to win. Agga has produced close 1st sets in all of her previous matches, perhaps the 1st set will be close in this match as well. Should be fun to watch at any rate, Agga is an incredible player.

SportsGEEEEK
    SportsGEEEEK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 232

I like Radwanska too. I see a three set match and might take over 22 because of it. Thoughts?

xdodger19

Was thinking we may see a three set match and a tiebreaker

frugalgambler

Well the 1st set is close. I am happy to get o9.5 games, but it looks like Mugu is starting to pull away (4-4 now). I see it all the time: Mugu fell back 1-4 and started to play better, now Agga is not playing that great. Not a lot of girls can play with the lead. Maybe only Serena and Sharapova have that killer instinct.

frugalgambler

Wow, ARad was up 4-1 in the tiebreak but lost five straight points. The setpoint was incredible, but Mugu won it. Agga has a habit of falling apart in the 2nd sets, after losing the first. Let's see if this happens here.

latarianmilton
    latarianmilton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3660

Grabbed Radwanska at +700 at the start of the 2nd, holy shit plz agga dont shit the bed.

intangible fate
    intangible fate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 787

Great call on Radwanska. Mug definitely looked tired with no days off all week. Got ml and the spread.

Great live bet Milton!

xdodger19

Great match

frugalgambler

That was a great match, pretty entertaining. Too bad, Agga probably does not have a chance in the final.

intangible fate

Quote Originally Posted by xdodger19 View Post
    Great match
    Gotta give it to Garbine for fighting to the very end. Surprised by the power throughout by Garbine but the savvyness of Agga proved to be the key. On to Sharapova!?

xdodger19

When It went to 5-5 and Radwanska won that point so easily that put all the pressure on Garbine to hold serve,
    just to get into a tiebreak.

Parlay
    Sharapova
    Warriors -4 at pelicans tomorrow
    Last edited by xdodger19; 10-31-15 at 05:09 AM.

frugalgambler

Muguruza just did not have the energy to go through Agga after the 1st set, but I gotta say Agga is playing as well as I have seen her. But then again she did lose to Masha and Flavia.

Just as the line for first match was suggesting A-Rad, the line for the 2nd match is suggesting Sharapova. I am really surprised to see her favored by so much. Still, I am leaning the over, both players hate to give up.

xdodger19

Delbonis over Ram -114 at Pinnacle and -140 on Bovada
    Pinnacle looks like the best book to wager on tennis.
    The lines are better.

intangible fate

Felt a lot more confident with, Agga down a set than Maria ATM.

latarianmilton
    latarianmilton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3660

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    Muguruza just did not have the energy to go through Agga after the 1st set, but I gotta say Agga is playing as well as I have seen her. But then again she did lose to Masha and Flavia.

Just as the line for first match was suggesting A-Rad, the line for the 2nd match is suggesting Sharapova. I am really surprised to see her favored by so much. Still, I am leaning the over, both players hate to give up.
    I think her forehand is quite erratic at the moment, Mugu had like 50 unforced errors or something like that, made her look really good.
    She also went like 8-8 on the first set, she usually hits less winners and unforced errors.
    Still Kvitova vs Radwanska is gonna be a tight match for sure, i bet both will be at plus odds several times during the match, i really like Radwanska here, when Masha was moving Kvitova she damn near had a nervous breakdown.

frugalgambler

Yeah, I did not watch the second match. Just checking the scoreline, what a meltdown by Sharapova in the 2nd set. Tough to say about the final, but I think Kvitova will take: she just hates to give up. But I am probably leaning the over, again.