kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Anyone fading Pavly----ova?

Won 7 in a row, she is overweight it cant get easier while gasparyan is pretty solid on indoor. The odds are rising again, I like the rise I am thinking about ML and +hcp. Waiting for some increase on Gas prices

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Is anyone really betting on horrible fukking garbage WTA???????

LOL, smh..

I would rather pull all my fingernails off, glue them back on & then tear them off again.. That would be more enjoyable than watching this shiit fest that will be on soon, smh..

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

great contribution by dmoney as usual

Line rising on Pavy.. when will her fatigue set in? she's played a ton lately

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Gas @2.38 - 1 unit

Dmoneytx

Thank you pattyfukface.. And if you didn't realize (and I'm sure you didn't because you are borderline Autistic) that I DID give out probably the BEST piece of advice (contribution as you call it) that ANYONE could give anyone in regards to betting the absolute pathetic players who make up the WTA (especially at the end of the year)..In case you didn't "read" what I tried to type, NO bet is the only play with the women at the end of the year. Wake the fuk up please. Then go fuk yourself. You are one fuk wad stupid azz person. And you ALWAYS find me to comment on me and that makes you even fukking weider since I NEVER post about you or ever try to find you on this fukkking site..Get off my nutzzz, PLS, lol.. Pathetic, smh..

missedpenalty
    missedpenalty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 202

This was a strange line Gasparan is not match for Pavly so far

Dmoneytx

Are you happy patty???? My advice to NOT bet this match would of saved this guy some money. And u think I don't contribute to threads around here????!! LOL..

You even backed this guy up by saying "Pavy is tired, blah blah, etc..". Now THAT was crappy advice bec that Gas chick got her doors blown out by Pavy!!!!

This shyte is priceless

Steamroller
    Steamroller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5201

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Are you happy patty???? My advice to NOT bet this match would of saved this guy some money. And u think I don't contribute to threads around here????!! LOL..

You even backed this guy up by saying "Pavy is tired, blah blah, etc..". Now THAT was crappy advice bec that Gas chick got her doors blown out by Pavy!!!!

This shyte is priceless
    Dmoney i have a tip for you as well. Stop betting altogether because you are not a winning bettor!