Betpoints: 3309

Friday night ATP play

Tonight's ATP (tennis) play......

B PAIRE +340

God Luck!!!!!

rc86
    rc86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1524

is nishikori wearing a fkn watch? lmao....

RXTennisMeister
    RXTennisMeister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Gargo, you fine lad

Signed up just to reply to your post Gargo. I really liked Paire after making Krygios shine his spit bucket yesterday. I thought he had a real chance against Nishikori, especially since he beat him back in August. Your post was extra confirmation. Cheers!!!

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Glad to see Nishi lose in front of his own fans. I hate the guy. Not much of a fan of Paire either. It seems like when I used to see him play, he had shitty stamina and no power. This year tho, guy has both stamina and some real power. Big serve and forehand.

RXTennisMeister
    RXTennisMeister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

If you guys are trying to make some more money tonight, Aga over Garbine. Match starts in 30

merlin888
    merlin888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

Paire gargo

rc86

Quote Originally Posted by RXTennisMeister View Post
    If you guys are trying to make some more money tonight, Aga over Garbine. Match starts in 30
    i absolutely for the life of me do not understand why people were picking aga over muguruza...it kept me from betting but when i watch these dumb WTA players it's fkn blatantly obvious these bitches can't do shit against power. mugu has been up and down because of her accuracy but you can tell now she worked hard to improve it and none of these bitches can stand up to her. i've watched few wta matches where rallies would last fkn forever because none of them had the power to hit a winner...they hit so fkn soft no matter how well they place their shot the opponent always had more than enough time to get to the ball. i wanted to stick my finger in my eye watching some of these rallies...these are supposed to be professionals but hit like children. muguruza is a fresh breath of air fkn finally...we all know she can hit hard but now that she's improved her accuracy also? man...why else has she skyrocketed up in ranks so quickly? serena has done well because of this but now she has someone to watch out for. sorry for the rant but do any of you guys even watch the matches?

Gargo
    Gargo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RXTennisMeister View Post
    Signed up just to reply to your post Gargo. I really liked Paire after making Krygios shine his spit bucket yesterday. I thought he had a real chance against Nishikori, especially since he beat him back in August. Your post was extra confirmation. Cheers!!!
    Your welcome

Gargo
    Gargo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rc86 View Post
    i absolutely for the life of me do not understand why people were picking aga over muguruza...it kept me from betting but when i watch these dumb WTA players it's fkn blatantly obvious these bitches can't do shit against power. mugu has been up and down because of her accuracy but you can tell now she worked hard to improve it and none of these bitches can stand up to her. i've watched few wta matches where rallies would last fkn forever because none of them had the power to hit a winner...they hit so fkn soft no matter how well they place their shot the opponent always had more than enough time to get to the ball. i wanted to stick my finger in my eye watching some of these rallies...these are supposed to be professionals but hit like children. muguruza is a fresh breath of air fkn finally...we all know she can hit hard but now that she's improved her accuracy also? man...why else has she skyrocketed up in ranks so quickly? serena has done well because of this but now she has someone to watch out for. sorry for the rant but do any of you guys even watch the matches?
    Not sure where this is coming from, hard bet against Mugu when she has now beaten her six times this yr alone..

rc86

Quote Originally Posted by Gargo View Post
    Not sure where this is coming from, hard bet against Mugu when she has now beaten her six times this yr alone..
    not sure what you mean where this is coming from? i replied RXTennisMeister with quote...
    hate dumbasses that hype up their dumbass dart throws with phrases like this..

If you guys are trying to make some more money tonight...

rc86

sorry again to rant in your thread and great fkn upset pick. i was wanting to throw a little bit on paire also as kei has a weak serve and literally has to fight for every one of his points which makes him weak to people with powerful serves. he can't win free easy points off his serve and always playing catch up.

why can't people just post their plays like you do instead they want sound like a god damn tout. nothing is for sure...everyone knows that...i wish other people would quit fkn misleading people with their god damn touting attention seeking bullshit. anyways...sorry again and BOL