Betpoints: 3309

Wta- dongfen motor wuhan open final

Wta - dongfen motor wuhan open (final) **
    saturday, october 3rd @ wuhan, china

g muguruza -125

MGTennisTipster
    MGTennisTipster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2084

Be aware that Garbine struggled with an ankle injury in end of second set with problems on her serve and baseline movement. Maybe taking a bet on her where you guarantee a void in case of retirement could be a better choice.

Gargo
    Gargo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks Tip, I am aware of the injury timeout during the tiebreak. Venus has some health issues too with a tight hamstring, howver did not take a injury timeout. Venus has had two straight long three setters and has been on the court over 10 hours in this tourney. If either retires my wager is void.

Thanks for the heads up.

MGTennisTipster
    MGTennisTipster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2084

Quote Originally Posted by Gargo View Post
    Thanks Tip, I am aware of the injury timeout during the tiebreak. Venus has some health issues too with a tight hamstring, howver did not take a injury timeout. Venus has had two straight long three setters and has been on the court over 10 hours in this tourney. If either retires my wager is void.

Thanks for the heads up.
    You're welcome Gargo.

With Venus looked more acumulated fatigued than a muscular issue. Is rare to see a player retire due to acumulated fatigue in a final on the other hand if is a joint problem like it seems to be with Muguruza that is much more common a reasons of retirement.

Maybe a split with 50% of stake on ML and 50% on game handicap could be a good idea to reduce some risk

gaebiskon
    gaebiskon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5062

how did mug sustain an injury at the end of the 2nd against kerber?

wilbs
    wilbs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3966

dont know, but it was an ankle injury and she wasn't coping well towards the end. Bizarre to back Muguruza after the Kerber match.

Gargo
    Gargo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mugu.....retired......sometimes its good to be lucky....no wager