whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

you caught a break there man

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by whareouttogetme View Post
    you caught a break there man
    Not really, wouldnt have been as close had Watson not had typical weak mind in 1st set, Janko should lose next round anyway, I figured this would go 3 sets which is why i didnt play Watson ML. Small on Venus over Rad.

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Not really, wouldnt have been as close had Watson not had typical weak mind in 1st set, Janko should lose next round anyway, I figured this would go 3 sets which is why i didnt play Watson ML. Small on Venus over Rad.
    I mean Watson was 5-0 down in the 3rd set and could have easily lost 6-0 (Jankovic had a break point). That would have ****** your bet

Anyway this isn't the first time I've seen Jankovic just give up in the 2nd set and win the third easily. She's cost me so many handicap bets doing that shit.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by whareouttogetme View Post
    I mean Watson was 5-0 down in the 3rd set and could have easily lost 6-0 (Jankovic had a break point). That would have ****** your bet

Anyway this isn't the first time I've seen Jankovic just give up in the 2nd set and win the third easily. She's cost me so many handicap bets doing that shit.
    Watson was also up 3-0 in the 1st and should have went on to win, but her confidence and attitude did a 180 once her first serve was dropping in. Works both ways.