Betpoints: 6285

Dam i just bet fed lol

dtp
    dtp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

Quote Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
    dtp,

You didn't respond to this.

I wouldn't do that, man. Start with a moderate bankroll and grow it by picking your spots and hitting them hard is my advice.

Honestly, I couldn't tell if you were being genuine or trolling/jinxing.... if you were being real, thank you for the compliments. Appreciate it!

nanderson1134
    nanderson1134's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6285

Lol im watching like a hawk live now. I remember your trnnis threads from last year! Thanks for posting!

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5674

Quote Originally Posted by dtp View Post
    I wouldn't do that, man. Start with a moderate bankroll and grow it by picking your spots and hitting them hard is my advice.

Honestly, I couldn't tell if you were being genuine or trolling/jinxing.... if you were being real, thank you for the compliments. Appreciate it!
    I appreciate everything you've been doing.
    To be honest, I had no bet on the Djokovic game.
    I had good contrarian reasons to think Serena and Djokovic weren't winning it all. I was right with Serena but I had my futures on Azarenka. Even if Djokovic doesn't win it, I had my futures on Murray. But now I think Pennetta and Djokovic will win.
    I'm amazed at how you pick your spots. That's what this thing is all about. You can't win long-term playing everything the books throw at you. You have to be selective, make decent wagers on high-percentage plays, maintain good discipline and the books will hate you for that.
    Taking a loan for gambling purposes? No. I've never done that and wouldn't advise anyone to. I stick to some simple rules:
    Don't bet what you can't afford to lose
    Don't be emotional
    Cap and play within your limits
    Don't chase; losing is a part of the game
    Don't tail blindly: before tailing anyone, do your own little research.
    Etc.

First 12