SharpyUSA
    SharpyUSA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 355

The Brazilian idiot lost. Got to love rain delays.

2-1

young/istomin

Donald has always been a pathetic prick his whole life. Some say he should've just had a career in mcdonalds. Maybe he would've been successful? But, we have to put up with him in the ATP. He is probably the most inconsistent player ever. He turns it up and plays like vintage Federer, then all of a sudden we see some kind of spazzo attempting to hit a tennis ball.

I'm banking on him actually winning this game against istomin, as Dennis hasn't played for a while and will come out rusty.

Young ML -147
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lucasdawg

SharpyUSA

Young can be such a useless ape at times. So annoying to watch

SharpyUSA

What a waste of money on this brainless moron
    Last edited by SharpyUSA; 08-25-15 at 10:14 AM.

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

take it easy racist lose your money like a man

SharpyUSA

Donald the brainless idiot
    Last edited by SharpyUSA; 08-25-15 at 10:13 AM. Reason: stupidity

SharpyUSA

I'd love to headbutt his stupid mother for not aborting him
    Last edited by SharpyUSA; 08-25-15 at 10:13 AM. Reason: stupidity

SharpyUSA

I'm not racist. Just honest

JohnnyRudeboy
    Bull In A China Shop
    JohnnyRudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4095

You sound dumber with each comment

rockmvp1209
    rockmvp1209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

B Paire to win in 2 sets over chung +170 100 to win 170

CraigNet8
    CraigNet8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Quote Originally Posted by brodie View Post
    take it easy racist lose your money like a man
    This

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRudeboy View Post
    You sound dumber with each comment
    and this!

ProDane
    ProDane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4526

Tuesday picks

I believe that Rosol will win against Janowicz today.
    - Both guys with massive serves. But Janowicz is very inconcistent, makes a lot of double faults and further more he cant control his mind when things are going bad for him. Rosol to win as he did in the final here between the 2 last year..

Also Gabashvili looks like a good pick today against Kokkinakis, but I am not going to hard on this one.

Good luck to everyone who follows.

KingHutch
    KingHutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 700

Like the Rosol pick.

I actually don't mind Kokkinakis tonight, kid is playing well.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

kokk is serving well.... thats about it.. probs goes over.

SharpyUSA

2-2

Strycova/Tsurenko

Tsurenko with an impressive run recently, and has shown she can hang with top tier players. Strycova has been pretty crap but she usually steps it up a week or two before major events, just to iron out all her creases. She's a quality player when she's on, and she beat a tough Giorgi yesterday. I think she should beat Tsurenko in two, as Lesia may not be fully focused on this smaller event as Strycova is.

Strycova ML -154

SharpyUSA

Groth/Johnson

Stevie being a -190 favorite against a new and improved sam groth is just a joke. Groth has served with authority this year and has worked on his returns. Last year (or any year before this year) he was an absolute joke to watch. Years going by and the only change to him was his age. Now he's turned into an actual tennis pro and is beating big names with confidence. He ruined lopez last month, and he broke him 2 or 3 times too.

Johnson is a good player, but this line should be at -120 at least, not -190. Maybe the home court adv has the line inflated a little, but I see an even match here. Groth should hold his serve and stevie can get erratic at times. I see groth winning in 3, and 2 tiebreaks at least.

Groth ML +150
    Last edited by SharpyUSA; 08-25-15 at 11:21 AM.

SharpyUSA

seems like strycova is just giving up after she played a good first set

SharpyUSA

2-3

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by SharpyUSA View Post
    Groth/Johnson

Stevie being a -190 favorite against a new and improved sam groth is just a joke. Groth has served with authority this year and has worked on his returns. Last year (or any year before this year) he was an absolute joke to watch. Years going by and the only change to him was his age. Now he's turned into an actual tennis pro and is beating big names with confidence. He ruined lopez last month, and he broke him 2 or 3 times too.

Johnson is a good player, but this line should be at -120 at least, not -190. Maybe the home court adv has the line inflated a little, but I see an even match here. Groth should hold his serve and stevie can get erratic at times. I see groth winning in 3, and 2 tiebreaks at least.

Groth ML +150
    Groth played horrible the other day, did not look good at all.. Just saying. Johnson is playing with a lot of confidence and is playing very well.. And at home in the US, lot of support. Groth might take this one, but I def think Johnson has the edge in this match. He is only around -160 right now.. Good luck if you take Sam, bec I think Stevie takes this one today for sure..

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by SharpyUSA View Post
    seems like strycova is just giving up after she played a good first set
    It's the WTA, LOL!!! What do u expect??? If you bet on women's tennis, you never know what is going to fing happen, lol... BOL on that one!!

SharpyUSA

Mladenovich ML +113

SharpyUSA

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    It's the WTA, LOL!!! What do u expect??? If you bet on women's tennis, you never know what is going to fing happen, lol... BOL on that one!!
    yup. gotta love it...

SharpyUSA

Groth played horrible the other day, did not look good at all.. Just saying. Johnson is playing with a lot of confidence and is playing very well.. And at home in the US, lot of support. Groth might take this one, but I def think Johnson has the edge in this match. He is only around -160 right now.. Good luck if you take Sam, bec I think Stevie takes this one today for sure..

That was Sam's first horrible game he has played in a while, and he still won. He took Donaldson lightly and it nearly bit him in the ass. he knows what to expect with johnson, and in all honesty, johnson probably doesn't give a shit about this atp500 and may not give it his all. the first set is vital for sam, because johnson will probably just fold and save the energy for the USO in a few days time.

GL anyway.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

says the guy who had threads here where he lost thousands betting mainly chalky atp parlays, LOL WUDDOU EXPECT LULZ

SharpyUSA

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    says the guy who had threads here where he lost thousands betting mainly chalky atp parlays, LOL WUDDOU EXPECT LULZ
    that's most probably the WORST way to make money betting tennis. parlays always have brutal outcomes. do you know how many times i pick 5 team parlays with all dog winners, and the only -300 fav (last leg) always loses??? It's a cruel option that books offer, and it's a guaranteed bankruptcy situation for your bankroll in the long run

SharpyUSA

Rosol/Janowicz

This is like a rematch from last year. One difference is that Jerzy hasn't looked or played his form from a year ago. He's been pretty much sloppy this year and isn't as enthusiastic as he was when he first entered the pro's. Rosol has looked real sharp this week and if it wasn't for his baselines errors yesterday, he would've made gulbis look more of a fool than the final scored intended. Rosol has been untouchable at his service games and always finds a way to get free points. He loves playing in winston salem, so this is going to be a fully focused match for him. Jerzy will probably get a set, and I can really see a 2-1 Rosol win here (same score as 2014)

Rosol ML +117

SharpyUSA

rosol loss. a more older and idiotic version of him showed up today

SharpyUSA

mladenovic loss. groth looking similar too. beautiful day today

BillPaxtonsGhost
    BillPaxtonsGhost's Avatar Become A Pro!

who was the idiot who recod Rosol? what a brutal pick

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    First Bruce, kind of get your facts straight before you start spewing garbage out of your mouth that makes you look stupid.. Right???

Uh, I had ONE thread.. One main one I used for a long long time.
    Uh, my "one" thread ran for around TWO years. Two years, ok??
    AND, I was right at even, EVEN, after two years of wagers on MY thread.. Even bro, not thousands in the hole.. You don't believe me, go check my two year thread if you would like brotha..

And yes, I did mostly chalk parlays, and I broke even after 1,000 wagers and two years of documented plays before the matches started. So????? No clue what your stupid post was for.. Honestly..

PS. MY post to Sharpy, was not offensive one bit. I didn't dog his play or talk smack. Merely said it is "always" a sweat fest with the wonderful tennis playing women on the WTA, lol... That was all bro, don't get too butt hurt for a post that wasn't mean and definitely wasn't intended for you. Have a nice day dumb ass

ManeOnFire
    ManeOnFire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

First Bruce, kind of get your facts straight before you start spewing garbage out of your mouth that makes you look stupid.. Right???

Uh, I had ONE thread.. One main one I used for a long long time.
    Uh, my "one" thread ran for around TWO years. Two years, ok??
    AND, I was right at even, EVEN, after two years of wagers on MY thread.. Even bro, not thousands in the hole.. You don't believe me, go check my two year thread if you would like brotha..

And yes, I did mostly chalk parlays, and I broke even after 1,000 wagers and two years of documented plays before the matches started. So????? No clue what your stupid post was for.. Honestly..

PS. MY post to Sharpy, was not offensive one bit. I didn't dog his play or talk smack. Merely said it is "always" a sweat fest with the wonderful tennis playing women on the WTA, lol... That was all bro, don't get too butt hurt for a post that wasn't mean and definitely wasn't intended for you. Have a nice day dumb ass
    It is DEFINITELY possible to be a long-term winner with even chalkier plays than D was making-I've seened this documented over a large number of picks. Also parlays are obviously better if you're a long-term winner; they're called multipliers for a reason. You're alright D!

Dmoneytx

And Bruce, I kind of thought you were tight man. Don't think I have ever had issues with you. NO reason for me too, why would I dog you out?? I know I never have.. But attacking me out of nowhere?? Sooo not cool dude..

I worked SO hard on that thread for 2 years. Helped a TON of people over the years fill parlay spots, tail plays, etc... I went on some streaks at times where I hit 12, 14 plays in a row.. And after 2 years I was right at even, when at times I was way up too.. You dogged that out for no reason dude, and I haven't even spoken to you in forever man.. That was so not cool.. I would never dog something you did for years (especially if it was never in the hole) for just no reason.. Smh, your post to me was really not cool. But hey, it's the internet, you can dog out people who help others all day long if you want man..

Do me a favor, troll someone else for no reason, lie about their stats, whatever you want, just leave me alone dude. Can't believe I spent like 10 mins today responding to this. Oh well, to each his own I guess..

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by ManeOnFire View Post
    It is DEFINITELY possible to be a long-term winner with even chalkier plays than D was making-I've seened this documented over a large number of picks. Also parlays are obviously better if you're a long-term winner; they're called multipliers for a reason. You're alright D!
    Thanks Mane Appreciate the small support that I get on here, for real.. I know I know the tennis as well, if not better, than almost everyone on here.. I helped so many people over the years it is a joke, it really did make me happy. I help others, it is what I do in all facets of my life. And I do agree with your post, it is definitely possible to be long term winner on chalk parlays.. I killed it for awhile, but did run into some bad stretches that brought me back down to even. I remember some of those runs where the parlays would pay out around -140 or -220 total & I would hit like 10 in a row or 13 in a row.. I would luv to start my thread back up actually, just don't have the time at the moment..

Actually wish I could post on here a lot more, I feel that I could help people for sure. Today I threw in one post. One. It was telling Sharpy that I thought Johnson would win at -160. It wasn't a long post, but I tried to tell him Groth was not looking his best the other day & Johnson riding a cloud of confidence right now. He responded very nicely and wished me luck on Johnson. I actually loaded on Stevie to win 300 and was kind of surprised he went three sets actually. I know Johnson blew him out in the third, but I threw in one post today on one match.. it was a winner. Wish I could post more man, maybe I can find the time.... Take care Mane, talk to ya soon..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ManeOnFire, and beefcake

Inside In
    Inside In's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Kevin for today sounds good too

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Thanks Mane Appreciate the small support that I get on here, for real.. I know I know the tennis as well, if not better, than almost everyone on here.. I helped so many people over the years it is a joke, it really did make me happy. I help others, it is what I do in all facets of my life. And I do agree with your post, it is definitely possible to be long term winner on chalk parlays.. I killed it for awhile, but did run into some bad stretches that brought me back down to even. I remember some of those runs where the parlays would pay out around -140 or -220 total & I would hit like 10 in a row or 13 in a row.. I would luv to start my thread back up actually, just don't have the time at the moment..

Actually wish I could post on here a lot more, I feel that I could help people for sure. Today I threw in one post. One. It was telling Sharpy that I thought Johnson would win at -160. It wasn't a long post, but I tried to tell him Groth was not looking his best the other day & Johnson riding a cloud of confidence right now. He responded very nicely and wished me luck on Johnson. I actually loaded on Stevie to win 300 and was kind of surprised he went three sets actually. I know Johnson blew him out in the third, but I threw in one post today on one match.. it was a winner. Wish I could post more man, maybe I can find the time.... Take care Mane, talk to ya soon..
    Nice play bro!

Inside In
    Inside In's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I've Pliskova today!

First 123 Last