Deadshot
    Deadshot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Kei Nishikori - Rafael Nadal

Kei Nishikori vs Rafael Nadal

Seven matches between both of this players and Rafael Nadal won all of them and even so I will go with Kei Nishikori here to win this match.

Rafael Nadal is looking just poor all year long even he won in Hamburg a couple weeks ago what was important for him to win that tournament because even the clay season was terrible for him.

Here he won both of his matches in two sets against Sergiy Stakhovsky and Mikhail Youzhny but I must say that he wasn't convincing at all during the matches, if he plays on this level against Kei Nishikori he will get smashed by Nishikori in two sets.

Kei Nishikori after last year US Open final loss looked a little rough in the beginning of the season and overall he hadn't make big results what was expected from him, but some injuries like always make him step down from some tournaments.

However in this US Series so far Kei Nishikori is playing really well, he won in Washington who he had some important wins over Marin Cilic and John Isner and here in this tournament he is looking really sharp too, easy win over Pablo Andujar and David Goffin in two sets, especially yesterday Kei Nishikori played really well and David Goffin looked stunned because he wasn't able to keep up with him in nothing.

All these said, I see Kei Nishikori win his 1st match against Rafael Nadal here.

Pick: Kei Nishikori ML at 1.86 Pinnacle - 10/10

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Nadal is tennis legend but i think nishikori wins today he to consistent.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

nadal getting crushed here