Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Who's this fukkin guy?

hugh_jorgan
    hugh_jorgan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz22 View Post
    I can't believe this thread is still being actively discussed. Who cares about this anymore. Been there, done that. Move on. Focus on upcoming games...raise your bets and share your opinions on them.
    No!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz22 View Post
    I can't believe this thread is still being actively discussed. Who cares about this anymore. Been there, done that. Move on. Focus on upcoming games...raise your bets and share your opinions on them.
    It's being actively discussed in the media every day and probably will be for some time to come. Ignore the thread if it doesn't interest you. Not that difficult

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    The ATP stripped Kyrgios' brother's credentials for the time being for what he said on Aussie radio so he had to buy a ticket to go watch Nick get hammered by Gascan. Between him, his mother and Nick himself the family doesn't know when to stfu.
    I guess he has to support family but the brother comes across as a huge twat.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is a nobody right now..maybe an upcomer but who knows

Tomic a bust like most aussie tennis players

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Shari into Tennis Drama now

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    It's being actively discussed in the media every day and probably will be for some time to come. Ignore the thread if it doesn't interest you. Not that difficult
    What else is there to talk about ? ATP has gotten very boring, especially in the early rounds. Wawa is playing Coric right now. I find it hilarious how the announcer, judge and the public are treating him as if he were a f.cking burn victim or cancer survivor. The dude got his g/f banged, not escaped from a tsunami.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Australian tennis players have a weird sense of humor. Wawa didn't get Kyriakos joke.

First 1234