juanquintero
    juanquintero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2263

Where can you find a website that records tennis games?

Hello guys, what if you are not home at the time of the match and you only can follow the scoreline and when you are home you want to see the game? Is there a website to that? Sometimes I just follow by flash scores the games and wanted to see the game and not even highlights on youtube...

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by juanquintero View Post
    Hello guys, what if you are not home at the time of the match and you only can follow the scoreline and when you are home you want to see the game? Is there a website to that? Sometimes I just follow by flash scores the games and wanted to see the game and not even highlights on youtube...

I have personally never heard of a site where you can do that. It is HARD enough to find sites to watch the "non" televised matches that don't suck.. Those can be tough to find by themselves. The only way I can watch a match after work is IF it is on tv and I set my record so it saves it for me for later.. Other than that, I have to follow on flashscore.com or another site. That is just my experience, I'll ck back in to see if anyone says anything different. I would be surprised if they did.. Best of luck sir!!!

Fistula
    Fistula's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

The official site tennistv.com has every match streamed in hd and archived to view later. $150 for a year should be nothing for you big shots who reel in way more than that every month. They don't televise the slams, but televise every atp and wta level match, with some domestic restrictions.

http://www.tennistv.com/faqs

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

http://livetv.sx/en/

http://streamhunter.tv/

watch tennis here, and other sports

juanquintero

Thanks Fistula!
    xdodger19 I was looking for places that have the games avaiable after they were played

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Uhh youube.

juanquintero

Find me Zverev vs Cilic or Isner vs Pospisil for example. This are just some examples of games that I bet on and wanted to see and won't find them, not even highlights.

juanquintero

Tennistv looks great, shame there is no free trial..

Ogiman
    Ogiman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I am using TennisTV for a year and it really is worth the money.

Quality is great, you can watch up to four matches on one screen at the same time, commentators are good and they have quick feedback on both their page and twitter account for any problems that they usually solve in a minute.

And yes, you are able to catch-up on all the matches played in last seven days.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by Ogiman View Post
    I am using TennisTV for a year and it really is worth the money.

Quality is great, you can watch up to four matches on one screen at the same time, commentators are good and they have quick feedback on both their page and twitter account for any problems that they usually solve in a minute.

And yes, you are able to catch-up on all the matches played in last seven days.
    Hey TennisTV rep, are you guys affiliated with the Tennis Channel in any way or is this completely separate?

Ogiman
    Ogiman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Hey TennisTV rep, are you guys affiliated with the Tennis Channel in any way or is this completely separate?
    Sorry, I truly am just a user. Though watching too many matches so started to sound like their representative.

I am note sure but I think that they are separated from Tennis Channel.

And yeah, to sound a bit more like they rep they have 'pay 12 for 16 months' deal these days, and be smart to not take a one month deal this month as they are not covering U.S. Open or any Grand Slams.